for Never Letting Go

1/2/2018 c8 Titanicfangirl
I hope that Jack and Rose Meets the rest of the Cullens Jasper Emmett Rosalie
and i hope that she meets Jacob Black
1/2/2018 c8 Titanicfangirl
I Loved it i think they should stay with the Cullens and it will be nice if they found out about the Cullens being Vampires maybe Carlisle can change them into Vampires and they can hunt animals
12/28/2017 c1 8Merra Dawson
How did they never find out the Cullens were vampires? Loved it anyway
6/12/2014 c8 bozbaby
I have to say that I quite enjoyed this Crossover, and I usually don't read them. I'm a Twi-junkie, through and through, but I thought I'd try my hand at one of my favorite movie couples mixing with one of my favorite book couples. Very well done. :-). Thank you.
7/29/2013 c8 11solemnly.swears
Fantasticly written! Loved every moment! Even though I wish it could've been longer, you made the right decision in the end; this was a perfectly paced short story. I look forward to reading, reviewing, and favoriting your other fics!
11/6/2012 c1 3Robisawesome
I LOVE THIS
9/8/2012 c8 3mochaka
I cant believe its over! This is one of my favorite stories :) Keep on writing and don't stop
9/8/2012 c8 28Thats-So-Alex
Lovely last chapter. :) I've loved this! Thank you
9/7/2012 c7 3Skyeward MusicLover
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT LATER!
9/1/2012 c7 radioactive77
I really enjoyed the E and B parts! I was never a big fan of Titanic...or a fan at all, but I still enjoyed the story! thanks
8/30/2012 c6 1dorsa20
omg plsssss update...lol i feel guilty requesting bt i hope jack and rose go back safely though.n live their own time .u know ? so tht all can be right again in the twilight world...bt pls soon anyway.
-dorsa
8/26/2012 c6 2CheeringCadet
Love it more more more
8/24/2012 c6 4BernieR
They are going home?! YAY! And Bella said yes, finally, to his proposal, love it! I think what she needed to see more where he was coming from, and this helped her with that. I really hope Rose and jack get to stay in our time though, that would suck for them to have to go back, especially now.
Can't wait for the next update!
Now I want to watch Twilight, Titanic, AND Sense and Sensibility, lol!
8/24/2012 c5 BernieR
They want to stay! YAY! I never want Jack to die. made me cry in the film.
Also, very surprising that Molly knows what Edward is, and is ok with it, but also not surprising at all. Does that make sense? LOL!
Great chapter!
8/24/2012 c6 3mochaka
Essen! You kill me with these cliffhanagers! Yay yay yay! CANT wait for the next chapter! :)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »