for To Gain what is Lost

7/10 c3 Guest
How can she be in her uniform if she was in day clothes
5/16/2019 c6 karinori
I noticed its been years since the update! I stumbled upon this as I was not over Avengers Endgame just yet, and I am glad I fid because I do enjoyed reading this. I wonder how you eould take it from here. Thank yiu for writing, I hope you will be back updating soon!
1/23/2018 c1 gomoim
please you must update the next chapter!
8/21/2017 c5 7Althea Sirius
I think you made Usagi way too op. Cosmos is powerful, but she doesn't have the powers you had her have last chapter. Cosmos has the powers of all her late guardians; ice, fire, lightning, light/metal, wind, water, time, death and rebirth. Though even Cosmos has her limits. Maybe reading the manga will get you up to speed.
But you got her timing of being Cosmos right.
7/11/2016 c6 Althea Sirius
This soo cool so far! Here's a scene idea has well; when Usagi is put in a bad situation, her mind goes rampent and a bright light consumes her and the team; as the lights fades, Usagi is suspended in the air, but images are flashing around them...they're memories...Usagi's memories. Hope you like the idea, and I hope you update soon! _
7/11/2016 c4 Althea Sirius
That was such a sweet chapter! Full of great words of wisdom. _
7/11/2016 c3 Althea Sirius
Is it the Earths Mighiest Heroes version or the Ultimate Avengers version of the Avengers? _
7/11/2016 c2 Althea Sirius
Great job with their meeting. _
7/11/2016 c1 Althea Sirius
good job!

i just read chap 4.

see you soon
5/26/2015 c6 2deathstar
update please! I love the interaction that usagi and steve are having!
4/5/2015 c6 cassie ruesch
really just leave us hanging like that?! it just rude...lol
12/5/2014 c6 Guest
Irs a really shame that you have not update in a long time its such a good story please be back and update soon
11/25/2014 c6 3Nameless Angel 00
OOOOOHHH Cant wait till the next chapter!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »