for Mystery Letters

7/7/2021 c2 21Psycho Tangerine
Power Rangers Samurai was such a close copy of Shinkenger that it made this story possible. Loved the idea of the magic desks.
3/15/2013 c2 22alpona
wow the desk theory is pretty cool !
8/31/2012 c2 198Insert a Catchy Penname Here
Awww :)
8/6/2012 c1 Maya
Emily and Takeru together
8/5/2012 c2 13Haunt of twilight
that was cute! I love the story of the desk...I do wish there was a bit more development in the meeting and deciding to stay, but this was great!
7/26/2012 c2 PRSYELLOW
Okay, I totally love this. What a fresh idea and loved the whole story. Great job!
7/26/2012 c2 selena
awwww o; :D good story
7/24/2012 c1 Haunt of twilight
This sounds so good! I can't wait to read more.
7/23/2012 c1 1 Billy Fan
WOW, this is amazing! This is sooo cute, and I love that Takeru and Emily think they're writing to Kotoha and Jayden! I hope that they fall in love with each other, that would be sooo cute! Great job and can't wait for more! :)
7/23/2012 c1 Hog
Great job!

Glad that you're doin' another great story!
7/23/2012 c1 Poker
Whoa... THIS IS AWSOME! :D ;D :D
7/22/2012 c1 Emily Rocks
Wow, this is a really great story. So different then the others. I can sooo see Emily and Takeru together.
7/22/2012 c1 Temily
LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS!
7/22/2012 c1 SSFan
Love this, I love the Senti series, but this is great. I can see Emily and Takeru falling in love. Hope it ends happy!
7/21/2012 c1 Super Writer
Cute story! I like the idea about there being only two desks made and that Em and Take-chan are writing to each other, but they don't know it! I LOVE THIS STORY, so please UPdate very, very, soon! :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »