for Losing Adam

9/6 c1 1Ruglet2
I adore this series. It is both sweet and compelling. Though I do wonder where the next story "Finding Home" is. I can't seem to find it and I really want to know what happens next. I hope this finds you in good health and spirits.
12/8/2017 c1 Diggedydog
Excelkent continuation of a wonderful series.
5/3/2014 c1 barbaratakuyaho
Thank you for leaving your stories for us to find at a later date. I never caught the magnificent 7/ATF program but through your stories I feel like I have missed a program I would have really enjoyed. Most of all you have a easy reading style. Yhanks for sharing.
1/24/2014 c1 hidez
This really is a wonderful series. I love how you merged the two universes and created a situation where they work so well together. Having Vin and Ezra as children being taught the ways of the sentinel and guide by Jim and Blair - very clever.

I also really enjoy the idea of major crimes looking into the deaths of Chris' family as a cold case with fresh 'detatched' eyes, bringing the two teams closer together.

The idea of Adam having been a sentinel with JD as his guide, very clever. Again, nice way of brining the two teams closer. Working with Rafe and JD as back up guides is a nice twist.

I really hope you continue on with the series. Dying to know how you approach the whole Ella bit, particularly now that Adam has provided JD with needed background.

Great series!
8/6/2012 c1 Cassandra30
As I said when I read this story at Nancy's I love it. It is heart rendering. Evocative, poignant and gives us rare insight into these men's lives. Well done! :)
8/4/2012 c1 24Aira Silver
I loved it before. I love it now. So good, the changes actually helped make Adam being seen at the end a little more clearer. Great job.
7/30/2012 c1 bluesunVM
Just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying this universe and I hope there lots more stories to come. I love a good Vin/Ezra sentinel/guide story.
7/29/2012 c1 sterno
WOW! SO LOVE THIS SERIES. CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE. ALSO LIKE YOUR OTHER SERIES WERE BLAIR IS CHRIS'S SON. YOU WRITE SO WELL AND I SO LOVE BOTH THESE SHOWS BEING COMBINED. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING..
7/27/2012 c1 21Duchess67
Aw, this is a very good story. Made me get chills, but also made me smile. I'm glad Adam was able to give them the lead toward that horrible woman, so I'm looking forward to the next story installment. *vbg*
7/21/2012 c1 boogieshoes
i really like the Cub and Kit AU, too. one correction: When Simon is remembering JD's statement, JD says he hears 'Gruel laughter' in the shadows... I think you're going for 'Cruel laughter' there... :)

i can't wait to read 'Finding Home' - i've been curious about how Vin and Ezra hooked up with the rest in this AU for a while.

-bs
7/21/2012 c1 33trecebo
And the third one? She is done! Again, I like the tweaks. They blend in enough with the original that they don't glaringly stand out and shout, "OY! See ME?" Subtle, but good. Having read the other incarnations, I like the flow you have here. Nothing like time to smooth the rocks' ridges...

Any who, will be looking forward to Finding Home. Love me some teen-aged Vin and Ezra.
7/21/2012 c1 10thorsfriend
Oh wow great can't wait for your next installment.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service