FanFiction.Net
for Diaries of the past

8/13/2015 c2 KaguraFan
Here, my precious Kagura. *rips Naraku's head off and sews SESSHY-kun back together*
12/21/2012 c1 TFAmpersand
Haha, joke's on Naraku, because I don't have a window! Who's evil now?

I agree that diaries are quite evil. They tend to give away secrets quite readily, the traitors...

I enjoyed reading, and I'll be reading more after my prelimenary review here. Thanks for the amusing diversion.

-EA
9/3/2012 c3 ArrancarRayflo
It was awesome:D. I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter:D.:)
9/2/2012 c3 5ninjamidori
I LOVE YOU.
9/2/2012 c3 7Gx Fangirl of Rainbows
That was HILARIOUS! XD Ya, Kagome obviously wins that one! I mean really, WHO doesn't like chicken?! O_o It just isn't right... and yes, he would be VERY dead if Kagome read this. I know where Inuyasha is coming from with the Rin thing, Rin is awesome! :D Great job on this! Wonder who's next...

8/29/2012 c2 1Rekaya123
I had a great laugh with this! I can't wait for the next chapter
7/26/2012 c2 5ninjamidori
XD
No, Kagura's not complaining or anything!
7/26/2012 c2 3yami2703
jajajajajajaja very funny. poor Kagura, She has to change the diapers to Hakudoshi.
7/25/2012 c1 yami2703
jajajajajaja oh my God! he is really bad. I'm afraid. jajajajajaja
7/25/2012 c2 5Maybe a Potato
Hahahaha i dont know where you get all of these ideas but it is frickin har-larious!
7/25/2012 c2 7Gx Fangirl of Rainbows
Nice... I luv the the fact that she pointed out that Naraku is ugly, cause he is. All in all, epic. I can't wait for entry (or whatever it's called) 3! Keep it up and all that stuff! :)

7/22/2012 c1 5ninjamidori
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
XD
Naraku? Keeping a DIARY? I all can think right now is BLACKMAIL MATERIAL!
8D
WOOOOO!
Great idea, I look forward to the next chapter!
7/21/2012 c1 7Gx Fangirl of Rainbows
Hahahahahahahahaha! Wow. Just...wow. I swear I was laughing from "My name is Naraku" to "and all the evilness that comes with it." This is pure genius at it's greatest. I can't wait for another entry! It's going to be GREAT! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha! Ya, I got an evil laugh too. Here is a cookie for all the evilliness that you through in there! (: :)

7/21/2012 c1 5Maybe a Potato
Hahahahahahaha i love this! It is so random, yet funny! HAHAHAHAHAHA
7/21/2012 c1 5Lady Hiroko
Bwahahaha! Normally I dislike how Naraku is portrayed in fanfics, especially parodies, but this is truly hilarious! I needed a good laugh. Please do continue.

Oh and no errors of any kind I can see.