for Stepping out from a Shadow

5/11 c17 1394730
is there going to be a sequel?
4/4 c17 Just a bored Highschooler
Aww man that's some cliffhanger
2/5 c13 yugewinner
all this C G Bob shit sucks just say red
10/21/2020 c14 Crainium9
God can you make this any more boring or cliche jesus
9/28/2020 c5 6OriksGaming
A lot of your decisions in this chapter seem super arbitrary with no in-universe reason, and it's kind of annoying. Shiny Charizard because you like the colors; Lucario because you like it, Mewtwo being a heavy drinker because . . .? The pokémon also . . . aren't pokémon. They act like they're a bunch of people with colorful personalities who got turned into pokémon randomly one day, and it's completely killing my immersion.

You also seemed to be trying to set up some big mystery about why Red is on Mt Silver, but there's no suspense whatsoever since you flipped to Red's PoV before Cynthia, your apparent protagonist, even met him; and then had him explain just about everything. Red also just broke down crying about an incident that happened years before, and it's implied that it's . . . a daily occurrence? My suspension of disbelief is just gone.
8/16/2020 c18 Guest
So the bride has a grandparents and a little sister and she is a history teacher. Its Cynthia right?
7/2/2020 c5 4Tenjo
... should I congratulate you for ruining the story? It was mature and very intriguing, but you completely destroyed the mystery of it and made it seem more like a crack story than anything else. I’m out.
4/13/2020 c9 3intata
Your character's names have me seriously confused. I can't tell who C, or G is, I can never remember single letter names, especially when there's like 7 of them. How many are there? Which pokemon is G? Is C Pikachu?

I can hardly ever tell who's talking. You never properly introduced anybody, and if you did, it was too long after their first appearance. When Saul came in to the story, I was super confused. I was like, "who's Saul in pokemon? Some dead guy, apparently, but what'd he do? He said Snorlax was there, so Saul is probably a human... Is the dead girl a pokemon? Why would he name some pokemon, but not others?"

Story's fine, but I hate your character names. Introduce people properly.
4/2/2020 c1 TheSummerSet
Awesome story! I loved the ending. I remember meeting Red on Mt Silver and losing my shit when his theme song came on. I knew it was game over and I'm sure Blue got PTSD flashbacks.
1/8/2020 c17 enemigomontoya
Did they do “it” before the start of this chapter?

Must have been hard without a leg
1/5/2020 c10 Mmmmm yes
It was best ch as chapter so far
12/8/2019 c1 1cannibal27
That moment when you almost make out with a girl you barely knows because you’re starved for proper human contact and affection.
12/4/2019 c18 Guest
I like to see a pairing involving Wes the pokemon trainer from the Orre Region with Sinnoh Champion Cynthia or Kalos Champion Diantha. Cool idea huh! :)
12/3/2019 c17 asighoaighnqllg
A fitting end for this tale. It was an enjoyable story.
7/20/2019 c15 Guest
Goddamnit. This story is really annoying. Red is kind of sissy.
232 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »