for Trouble

8/2/2012 c1 barkleys
Amazinggggggggg! Cant wait for more.
7/24/2012 c1 84gagewhitney
Catching up on D/H fics now... I loved this! Hot, and I really wish the situation could go down like this :-)
7/23/2012 c1 1ImamiaPortis
aww (:
7/22/2012 c1 elizabethkeen
This was beautiful. Just what I needed after an episode like that. Well done.
7/22/2012 c1 31skye3
wonderful opening. can't wait for more
7/22/2012 c1 Guest
Great start. Hope to see more
7/22/2012 c1 9buttercup59
Oh thanks for this. This was just perfect and brilliant. Although no tears were shed, Break Point was just painful to watch and can't be overcome so easily. So again, thanks for this because it actually gives us Harvey/Donna fans a bit of hope that everything will be all right for Donna (crosses fingers). Looking forward to an update to this.
7/21/2012 c1 Darvey shipper
more please. pretty please
7/21/2012 c1 7AnAverageGirl15
Very intriguing. Looking forward to more.
7/21/2012 c1 23Priestess of Groove
Thursday's episode was so hard to stomach, so now I'm a little happier that something was written about these two. Thanks for the fic. )

I actually think that Donna...did not in fact shred the document. Maybe she has a plan, maybe she thought it would be safer for Harvey if he thought it was gone. But...last season and the beginning of this season has been building up to how much of a force Donna is and I just have difficulty believing that when push comes to shove, she's going out with a whimper. At any rate, I'm sure the writers will find a way to bring her back. I hope. If not...I will be heartbroken that one of my favorite characters is already gone.

Thanks again!

PoG
7/21/2012 c1 geller516
This is one of the greatest things I've read on here. Omg every time I see a Donna and Harvey story I rejoice but this, this was just something else. Definitely glad you didn't half ass it like you said and left it just how it is. It's perfect.