for The Germany Project

3/15/2014 c4 Dude
This has a nice story line, but might I recommend proof-reading? And use more commas, please. There are a lot of run-on sentences in this, but that is a quick fix. For example:

Soo turns out this freaky boat we just 'happened to land on' has high security so you know what that means.

Should be:

So, turns out this freaky boat we just "happened" to land on has high security, so you know what THAT means.

*note* The all-capital should be italicized, but I can't italicize in reviews.

Also, try not to use more than on conjunction in on sentence, and ALWAYS put a comma after conjunctions.

The conjunctions are: and, so, or, but, etc.
4/14/2013 c1 Charolette Ropas
Way better writing than 6th grade ;) great jog guys :) lol I read Rachel's wringing in 6th grade :/ not so good. Sorry bout the last review...autocorrect sucks!
4/14/2013 c2 Char Ropas
This is Wyatt better writing than in 6th grade! Great job guys! :)
8/14/2012 c3 3Rose to the MAX
Nooooo update soon I really like the concept fo this story. Balloons. Nevermore was really OC
KEEP UP THE GR8 WRITING!
8/14/2012 c3 afsdghkl
I like this story! I think the chapters should be longer though ;p
8/14/2012 c3 jenni
Its pretty good for three chapters so far so keep writing please! and Nevermore was awesome by the way!
8/14/2012 c3 DevoraDeath
lol! i wonder whatll happen?
7/24/2012 c1 1x-Hephaestus-x
It's good and funny! keep writing!
7/23/2012 c1 2Dooderbug
that was really good i like your storys you should write more
7/22/2012 c1 MaddyElise
i love it
7/21/2012 c1 Darknessplays77
lol nice like to see what happens next ;)
7/21/2012 c1 1JacMaxKatniss
This is a really nice idea(I hope it doesn't turn into Mylan) I do think it'd be a good idea to get a Beta, not only because of grammar, but also because some of the dialogue was awkward and the chapter could've been a lot longer.
7/21/2012 c1 7The Writing Fedora
Yikes! I hope Fang gets Max to come to her senses! Write more girlies! :)

Peace, Love, and Fedoras,