for I'll Make You Forget

8/19/2014 c1 1xNavyxxPinkxxRosesx
Sugoi! (Wow!) That really felt like a part of shugo chara. I was blushing like mad. I feel like its something amu would day dream about. The characters were amazingly in character. I greatly incourage you to write mote amuto fics like this!
4/17/2013 c1 AliceKat
I loved it! -
2/2/2013 c1 PandaWoman
Yay! He confessed AND they kissed! I love it! Awww! Ikuto blushed! They really should have made him blush in the anime! And what is up with the stupid season three! I haven't watched it yet because I heard that he only shows up once in season three! How dare they! Ikuto and Amu must be together! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
10/25/2012 c1 2CrazyYuki
kawaii :D
8/14/2012 c1 9AgentDoubleONight
I've only finished watching up to episode 77! XD But I couldn't resist reading it...Oh well, now I have a new reason to not like Tadase...Stupid Prince -.- This was awesome though, great job!
7/28/2012 c1 82MrsRen
:DD It was so cute. I loved it :)
7/28/2012 c1 Kelpie
AWWWWWWWW! I love them. They are so cute! Lol. And Yoru is awesome...-Nya. :3 lol.
7/23/2012 c1 ShugoCharaChic
How long will this be? Cuz I luv long stories! _
7/23/2012 c1 Guest
I love you so much. 3Thank you for making this beautiful piece. I mean, you didn't make Amu stutter to much like an idiot, you didn't make Ikuto the pervert he IS NOT(ok, he is a bit but not like how they do it in most fanfics) and you made Ikuto so sweet. 3
7/22/2012 c1 Neko Tsukiyomi
WWAAAAAA! SO KAWAII! I LOVE IT! :DD
7/22/2012 c1 20NanaShinozaki
nonoonononononononononononono! THIS IS NOT ENOUGH! YOU HAVE TO ADD MORE !
7/22/2012 c1 4sanjana tsukiyomi black
awwwwwwww kawaii! that was sooooo adorable, but i wish ikuto hadnt left at the end.