for Lessons in Love

4/18/2021 c4 khushigupta3606
can u update
3/9/2019 c4 justanotherwriter132
PLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE! I’m obsessed!
5/11/2017 c4 Ywenn01
Please, come back and update. I love the stories where Jade move on and date other guys. And I love Bade, too, but meh. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE, it's been years but :(
7/25/2014 c4 desperateBade
oh my gosh! I haven't readed this story, and trust me, I've readed a lot... but this is really good, why don't you update? Think it, it would be great... really, I hope you update soon, please :D
7/6/2014 c4 4223marilyn
Nooooo I want more DX lol why u stop :) thanks for this awesome chapter can't wait to read the next one
12/7/2013 c4 16tinycupcat
This was amazing :) i checked your stories out becsuse you read one of mine and ahh i cant believe you havent updated in a year its such a good plot! I hope you get inspiration for it again someday :) xx
11/25/2013 c4 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Great plot!
2/23/2013 c4 anonimus
Continue please is the most interesting story that i read :) pleaseeee updated i needed
10/8/2012 c4 13Nico Di Angelo101
This was seriously the best story that I have ever read on FanFiction. You need to continue and I know this is labeled for Bade though I think that this is still fantastic weather it's Bade or Jade and Chad. Well you haven't upaded since August 4, 2012 and today is October 7, 2012; I think that you should upade soon...don't you agree? So what are you waiting for?! Get updating!
8/23/2012 c4 2Jeremy Shane
Legendary Chapter & More Please
8/18/2012 c4 10Clarity23
Haha ok, that's a cool fanfic. Go ahead :D
8/12/2012 c4 Puddingisgood
Love it! So good and ur an a talented writer!
Ps: chad plus jade forever!
8/12/2012 c4 Iamagirlnamedidk
OMG! Lovw it so much already! . please please please please please please keep jade and chad together! They are so cute together! Please he is like a young male teacher and jade is like a junior or something so it isn't that bad! So many stories I have read on fanfiction similar to this topic the teacher and student stay together because love knows no limit! :) so fluffy and cute!
Plus- Beck is like a total meanie towards Jade after the break up so he doesnt deserve her!
LONG LIVE JADE AND CHAD FOREVER!
Please please update soon! I want to read the outcome! :) .
8/10/2012 c4 lz12349
oooooh
8/9/2012 c4 nicholee33
I like chad with jade but I still want beckXjade endgame :) update soon
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »