for I Would Rather

9/8/2019 c1 5Lyrapup
Ok so long while since you punlished this. Like, a lot of years. But I think it deserves a review regardless. For starters, I don't think they are OOC at all. You did well in that respect. Only issue I see is some slight pumctuation and small spelling errors. You need to make more use of the commar. One particular spelling error I noticed was the word 'site'. For that particular use, Definition 'to see', you need the word 'sight'. 'Site' is a term used for location...like construction site. I hope this helps with your future writings.
5/25/2017 c1 7Nock and Bolt
I know it's been quite a while since you published this but I just had to say that this part: "It took me over twenty years but I have a family. One I would do nearly anything to protect. Take a bullet, walk into a lab with a deadly pathogen whipping around inside it, make them laugh at my physics magic when all I want to do is cry, take more paperwork on myself so they can all go home to their families and lives. I go to work to be with mine," was literally so perfect and accurate and quintessentially Reid. It was sort of a light bulb moment for me-your sort of sad, melancholy interpretation makes SO MUCH sense of how he's always doing the other's paperwork and whatnot. Just thought I'd mention that. (Not bad at all for a first time :) ).
6/23/2016 c1 tannerose5
No, this is not too OOC. Reid and Rossi have a father/son relationship. It feels genuine.
4/29/2014 c1 6Love Of Blood
I like your story.
11/8/2013 c1 288Kathryn Claire O'Connor
Great one-shot!:)
6/11/2013 c1 C0pp3rSh4d0w
not bad for your first, although i caught a few punctuation errors and run-on sentences. since i know the show and characters so well, i was easily able to follow this and feel what they were feeling. everyone's got to start somewhere, right? i won't praise this entirely, but hey. you get a 7/10 in my book. keep it up!

Sláinte!
11/13/2012 c1 51Rebecca1
It was actually really cute :D For a moment there I thought they were gonna give him really bad news , I was relieved when there wasn't any .
9/16/2012 c1 1lolyncut
"I go to work to be with mine."
My favorite line of the entire story. I remember reading this before. I just didn't comment. As far as the men go, these two are my favorites. I really think, deep down, Rossi thinks of Reid as the son he didn't get to raise. Reid thinks of Dave as the dad that actually stuck around (not that he would ever admit anything to Rossi.
Great job on your first story. i know you have written more since this, but the first one is always the one closest to your heart.
tannerose5, or lolyncut, or Margie
7/25/2012 c1 38VanInBlack
That was really great! Loved it!
7/23/2012 c1 AvisCadius
For a first shot at FF, this was a very good story. I did feel, however, that Reid was a little too OOC. I just found his speech patterns to be a little... off. It's hard to explain.

Other than that, I thought that this was a very compelling fic. :)
7/23/2012 c1 Mo
I like it I've always had the feeling that Rossi the most blunt with him and I loved his comment about Reid getting his way to often
7/23/2012 c1 Daniela
I really like the way you explore Reid and Rossi's friendship here! And it's even more impressive for your first attempt at a fanfic. Great job!
7/23/2012 c1 Inawe
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Keep writing more please :) :)
7/23/2012 c1 CMSP
i was trully so sweet. it was wondeful and i liked that it was rossi and reid. and i liked thatreid was doing their works so they'd go home, to their familes... i really loved it. Rossi's words was so good and reid's thoughts about his family. i hope you'll write more about cm.
7/23/2012 c1 omgnotagain