FanFiction.Net
for Unlikely Partners

3/12/2018 c6 10AutumnSouls
I was kinda hoping Lara wouldn't turn into some damsel in distress just because she's with a man... But too much to hope for, I guess.
10/13/2016 c9 Guest
Hello im a reader and i like it but please make lara 20 years old please and also make her be with nate and make her pregnant too
10/13/2016 c4 genericreader
Make her be with nate and have a family please
8/8/2016 c9 2drinnyshouldbang
This was a short sweet story loved it
4/3/2015 c9 Guest
Yo who ever wrote this needs to get it sent of to naughty dog and crystal dynamics this is declan eccles add on facebook caz who ever wrote this is amazing and I would like to talk a bit more about it
7/1/2014 c1 Kyle
I liked the story but I think that it would be great to have a direct sequel to it where they find an ancient civilization but also a forbidden power and a devil to boot as well as a power hungry warlord. but your story was awsome.
4/22/2014 c9 David
I liked the story up until the ending with Sully getting cancer which was really unnecessary.
4/3/2013 c9 1EightPascal
This is one of the best crossovers I have ever read! :D
4/3/2013 c8 EightPascal
Oh my god. I had a hand to my mouth because I was so stunned. Kurtis is Elena's boyfriend! You've done a terrific job of building suspense, my goodness...
4/3/2013 c6 EightPascal
This is becoming a masterpiece. You've suddenly altered the way you wrote the story. I love it! :D
4/3/2013 c3 EightPascal
Haha! When she was alone in the room, I pictured her looking around finding things useful like she always does in the games. Evil, sneaky Lara!
4/3/2013 c2 EightPascal
Everything with the story is going fantastic so far, but I've noticed a few spelling errors that should be fixed. I suggest you review the chapter and fix them. Besides that, everything is great!
2/13/2013 c2 ReaperNunnally
Serena: TOMBRAIDER!

Abella: Shut it Sere! UNCHARTED!

Random guy, AKA Alex: I luv this fic!
11/17/2012 c1 SimpleIsSmart
Buddy it's an awesome fiction..I am loving it. You see I like the part when Nate is hurt (well bleeding) and Lara asks " you Okay".. U know hurt/ romantic part ': I love it. as awesome as U are , I think there should be a kiss ..u know just to show the pain and care.. Well keep writing more Nate/lara five ...and you're awesome! Honestly there are very less Nate/Lara .
10/8/2012 c9 Guest
Hey! Awesome, awesome story! Just the kind if thing I was looking to read!
22 Page 1 2 Next »