for True Vamp I Am

4/3/2015 c3 Guest
great!
4/3/2015 c2 Guest
very very good chapter!
I love how different you write Sam and Mercedes in this fic
4/3/2015 c1 Guest
this story is great! Hope you finish it
6/23/2013 c6 krazykay23
All I can say to this is that Sam better watch out because Cedes is gonna come for him. Then he's running from his responsibility? Oh yeah, he's gonna get it lol!
6/23/2013 c5 krazykay23
What in the world was wrong with Cedes? Did S unknowingly put something on her? That was some sexiness going on here lol! It was very selfish of Sam to glamour Cedes so she wouldn't hate him after he turned her. Then after he does that, he tries to 'kill himself'? Dude, you are her maker, and doing this would not be cool! At all!
6/23/2013 c4 krazykay23
Alcide was right when he told Sam that he needed to find more vampires to hang out with to help with his loneliness. Alcide indirectly talked about him possibly turning someone. He says he doesn't like Cedes, but his actions beg to differ. Then he goes to visit his father just for him to pass away in his presence. It seems like he was holding out for Sam even though they didn't see each other in over two years. I hope he doesn't take his frustrations and anger out on Cedes when he sees her.
5/28/2013 c3 krazykay23
Sam says that there's a front about Cedes, but is there really? Could it just be that maybe he likes her? I mean he was contemplating on leaving her something, and I'm pretty sure he never had the urge to do that others. Heck, even Alcide thinks it's strange that Sam didn't kill her. He even felt different when he was running home. I don't know if Cedes is supernatural or not, bit she's got something over Sam. And that dream... Everyone he killed was in a pile aside from Cedes and her blood was sunshine. She's gonna be the one to break him.
5/27/2013 c2 krazykay23
Cedes, and the girl he drained along with the others, should have known better not to go to a club named Asylum. It sounds like a place where only crazy people go. And why did he have to drain those people? I could only guess he didn't want them telling other people what he was. Now he had to know something was different about Cedes when he didn't attempt to drain her. He may be leaving her now, but he'll be back. Trust.
5/26/2013 c1 krazykay23
True Blood and Glee? Me likey lol! Liking vampire!Sam aside from the fact that he just broke that dude's arm for no reason. Not cool man! He may be losing a bit of his humanity but I have a feeling that the last girl bee bumped into will change that. Fingers crossed!
2/27/2013 c6 sempyternal
I love this
1/27/2013 c6 40TVTime
Cool! I'm looking forward to what happens now that Mercedes is a vampire too.
1/27/2013 c5 TVTime
Certainly an intense chapter ! I'm eager to find out what happens next!
1/27/2013 c4 TVTime
Moving chapter. I also like the way you incorporated Luna and Sue. I'm glad that Sam got to see his dad one last time, and vice versa of course.
1/27/2013 c3 TVTime
I really liked this chapter. The dream sequence was beautifully written and gave me more insight into Sam's head. I'm looking forward to what Alcide has to say.
1/24/2013 c2 TVTime
Good chapter. I liked the way you set up their meeting and first night.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »