FanFiction.Net
for Falling Slowly

10/13/2012 c1 50misscakerella
Why does everyone think Stevie is Seddie's child?Anyways,This is the best Zevie story I've ever laid my eyes on!
8/19/2012 c1 Silver Apocalypse
One of the best Zevie fics I've read, if not the best. I love the way it progresses, absolutely beautiful. Made me smile the whole way through.
8/18/2012 c1 2AshleyyB
I really wish I hadn't read this because now every other fic will be crap. This was absolutely amazing and has definitely upped my story expectations. That's about all I can say because I am SPEECHLESS. Please write more.
7/29/2012 c1 Danii
that was adorble i can't wait for more of your work
7/23/2012 c1 Guest
Amazing! I loved EVERY SINGLE word in this entire story! You should write more because i'll definately be excited to read them! I love the meetings and the suspense, I also like the title it fits very well.
7/23/2012 c1 Dis-Iz-Da-Lyfe
I love it it's really well written, and it's an amazing Idea.
7/23/2012 c1 31Deceptive Lies
I LOVE this story! Its beautiful and deep. I love the way you capture their soul and feeling in the moment, its a gorgeous love story. And it was also hilarious! I LOVED it!
7/23/2012 c1 3AriZevie4EVER
Awwwwwwww! That was do adorable! It was amazing! Beautiful! I could totes pic this in my head! Loved it! Write more fanfics! Plz! Your so going on my favorites list!
7/23/2012 c1 3kibago
okey I read this on tumblr and sent you a message about how much I love it already but FDIGHOFDUGH'DFDNFD'N'FDG ALL OF THE FEELS