for The Suffering of Family

11/8/2013 c1 288Kathryn Claire O'Connor
This is a really nice one-shot. I really like the dialogue between Reid and Rossi at the end!:)
6/11/2013 c1 C0pp3rSh4d0w
i thoroughly enjoyed this, but it was far too short. i was looking for more interaction with Rossi and the others., but i digress. great job, can't wait to see more! :)

Sláinte!
9/16/2012 c1 1lolyncut
I get to review as lolyncut and not tannerose5. In the later review I mentioned Reid and Rossi as father and son. It seemed as though they were lovers. I just meant I like them better as friends, that's all.
I love the way the BAU family comes together in a crisis, and that's what they are, a family. A group of misfits, that when together, fit like a glove.
7/28/2012 c1 Guest
Gorgeous!
7/23/2012 c1 CMSP
it was sweet like the first one, but i think you write this so quickly. i don't know the other one was more detailed. but still, it was a nie sequel, and he said that he loved him.:) i hope we'll see that he'll say this to all team. maybe they won't get hurt but still, he can say this, for example when morgan take care of him, when hotch talks with him about something bothers reid... i don't know.
7/23/2012 c1 3RU12
tannerose5 sorry if I gave the impression of more then a father/ son relationship that was not my intent thanks for reading
7/23/2012 c1 tannerose5
Nice little one-shot. I do like them more as a father/son relationship, but. . . .