for The Girl Who Came Back

3/29/2015 c2 jda3
update please need to know what happens next
12/10/2013 c2 2pensuka
i wonder how will everyone will react
1/6/2013 c1 1Neihaera
Just found this one today ... I REALLY hope this isn't it.

Basic sentence structure is a bit choppy, scenario could use extra development ... point of view jumped around more than could be comfortably followed, and if the whole scene were expanded, emotional cues added it just would have flowed ... but an interesting concept leads to the forgiveness of many sins.
10/7/2012 c2 The destroyer of fate
nice so far . i hope i can see more .
8/28/2012 c2 James Birdsong
Excellent of course
8/27/2012 c1 Guest
I'll make this quick, easy cuz its 3am, and typing on a tablet is annoying.

It's looking alright, I'll reserve judgment till a few more chapters in. But the paragraphs are bunched up, also, I it wouldn't hurt to add in a little more descriptive language, and you need to make the readers really feel it when Ranma fights/dies. Emotions too, make the readers feel ranmas pain, and his mother's. Apologies for the poor formatting of my review, and good night.
8/28/2012 c2 2own son
Don't get me wrong you got a good start on your story. But making Akane into a cold-rage-beast gets old. I dont remember the creater Takahashi, Rumiko having her be so blind&angry. Genma sure he is pretty dense and abusive. Ranma was always set in being a guy, having him give it up so easily really loses his character. I wish you good luck. I like your originality. Jane
8/27/2012 c2 1Raynze76
Interesting start to your story, i look forward to see where you take it from here and the chaos that will ensue
8/27/2012 c2 21zeltronica
Very nice work really enjoyed though could have been longer.
7/24/2012 c1 James Birdsong
Great.
7/24/2012 c1 AYS
I thought this was going to be one of thoese stories where Ranma gets his life together, but it's better than that. It is fun to see everyone's reactions to a certain someones death. Hope to see more.
7/23/2012 c1 aki
Sure is OoC akane in this bullshit thread
7/23/2012 c1 zeltronica
Well not really what I normally read being an ona-Ranma writer never like to see him die. However it is well written, I noticed a few typo's but very few I might add well done please keep up the good work.

Your fan and friend Zeltronica
7/23/2012 c1 1Wrin
Your grammar needs a lot of work, and you seemed to skip ahead a little with people's reactions.
7/23/2012 c1 sea1
Nice story there..please don't ranma revenge fic killing everyone he hate...there are a lot of fic like this and ranma came back killing everyone
16 Page 1 2 Next »