for The Downside of Being Real

10/10/2015 c16 kikistimi
Why did you end this here? There's still so much to tell... Are you going to write a sequel?
4/21/2013 c12 Anna
Awww... they made peace... awwwwww! Can't wait to read how they'll deal with living together under the same roof!
4/16/2013 c11 Anna
OMG! I really thought you'd given up on this fanfiction! Though... the LAST 5 chapters? NOOOOOOOOO! ;_; I wish it lasted more than that ;_; Anyway I'll try to enjoy all of them! This one was awesome! LOL him being ashamed of his name! Awwww! And them bonding! Awwwwwww! But she found out the truth now! Uh oh... I'm sure this won't end well for Pino :( (btw Pino it's actually an italian name... it's still pretty used in some regions of my country!)
3/4/2013 c10 3ladyevenstar22
hey how come you haven't updated since last september, has the new season disappointed you , has the episode talahassee made you change your mind about august, i hate that the writers made him look bad in the eyes of a lot of fans who started disliking him very strongly for breaking up emma and neal but i don't believe that, neil if he truly loved her wouldnt have left anything get in their way , a la prince charming who no matter obstacles always moved mountains to find snow, always!
9/25/2012 c10 Guest
O.M.G. Seriously, this is great: August's guilt about his phisical changes and past mistakes, how he got his typewriter, Emma's reactions to him and viceversa. Really,I cannot tell you how precious this story is...looking forward to see where it leads ;)
.UPDAAAATTTEEE! PLEAAASE ;) ;) ;)
9/24/2012 c7 1Kelli Gustafson
Good chapter. Update soon!
9/11/2012 c6 Nayara
Ooh finally he'll find Emma! I so glad.

Hope you can post again soon. I loving this!
9/11/2012 c6 Guest
LOVED THIS CAHPTER! Impatiantly waiting for the next!
9/11/2012 c1 11Celtic Quill
I look forward to reading more of this! :D Great work so far. I enjoy this pairing perhaps the most out of all the others on the show, so yay! Haha.
9/11/2012 c6 1Kelli Gustafson
Ian for whatever you throw at me. I know it will be good. Just go with your gut. dont be nervous :) can't wait for the update :)
9/11/2012 c6 2Ravnur
Hi. Nice chapter this one. So Emma is close to 16... I can't help wishing that August won't find her before she's pregnant and in jail. Would be kind of fun. Your choice, though.
9/9/2012 c5 28SLopez
This story is really sweet. Can't wait to read more! :)
9/3/2012 c5 1Kelli Gustafson
Uh I hate Juliet, but I will stick it out lol. Update soon!
8/27/2012 c4 Kelli Gustafson
:) made me sad he was on a date with someone else though.
8/27/2012 c4 52Moma bear Emma Swan
AugUsust sort've told the TrutH :} ROMANCE BREWImG?
25 Page 1 2 Next »