for A Long Time Coming

9/8/2016 c1 angel Huber
Sooo adorable
9/8/2015 c1 Steelsaudi
I enjoyed all of the jokes, especially the disappointing 5 year game ending one :P Hopefully one day you will find it in you to write about Mass Effect again :)
5/13/2015 c1 57electric gurrl
This was really funny. I loved it.
5/22/2014 c1 25Selena Shepard
Galaxy of Fantasy 3? The ending sucked? I could almost swear I've heard of that somewhere... Poor Tali, I understand how she feels. This was pretty funny, EXCEPT for the dumping Traynor part. I'm a full Traynor shipper, so... Yeah. I'm sure she'll get over it. Great job!
2/27/2014 c1 1SpecH82T
Goooooo for it Ash! :)
2/27/2014 c1 9DarowdrynofArcadia
Dunno if you're still planning that FemShep/Ash fic, but if you are oh please do it soon! :3 I thought about it once or twice, but just couldn't stop my FemShep/Tali. I'd love to see a well written one though, and I think you just might be the right person for the job!
10/31/2013 c1 32Gabrielle Henson
I did like the humor in this and all the references to the game (especially Tali being upset about the ending of some game she's been invested with for years, or Shepard's 'I hope it doesn't backfire and blow up the mass relay...')
Shepard's a little rude with Traynor here though (And it's Traynor, not Treynor by the way), but I'm all with Ash here: why Shepard never got the opportunity to hit on Ashley?
A nice read overall.
9/24/2012 c1 elfspirit7
Please do an epilogue or something, please! Great read anyways :)
8/20/2012 c1 thmanwithnoname
:) Nice. I'm definitely looking forward to your more serious one, anyone who realizes that Ash isn't exactly a space racist gets me happy.
8/16/2012 c1 7Onceaffwriter
LOL You really are milking the ending gag arn't you? Good Job!
7/26/2012 c1 10The-Intensity
This was actually pretty good. The characters stayed within their personalities, and I could totally see this happening. Plus, the allusion you made to the third game was actually pretty hilarious. If you were to do a serious story over this, I would totally read it. Saw a few spelling and/or grammar mistakes, but nothing to big. If you need a beta or some such, shoot me a message. I could help you out.
7/24/2012 c1 12Liam R. Woods
Unless you're a die-hard fan of Mass Effect, like me, then I believe a lot of jokes are going to go over people's heads.

With that said, not some of your best work. I understand you did it for fun but some of the inside gags that could have been a bit funny were not. Then again, I have a weird sense of humor.

As always, dialogue was great and the writing was really good as well, just not a lot happened. I will say this, I think you should write a bit more "graphic" stories. You have a good way of getting the reader - shall we say - enthralled.
7/24/2012 c1 17Netflix and Chell
Wow. So much better then mine. I love how you poked fun at the ending of mass effect and used a drunk tali to do it. XD And it was pretty funny, good job I can't wait to see what your other fic will be like.
7/23/2012 c1 Cirque Dans La Rue
Damn that Galaxy of Fantasy 3. Five years for nothing? Hmm... I wonder how that feels... Oh wait! o.o
7/23/2012 c1 2Spacer Paste
Very funny. I'm teaching a BAsic Network class right now and just got asked what I was laughing about. I kicked them all out on a break so I could finish the story. That's our Shepard! Busy girl!