for Hospital Confession

3/10/2019 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You need to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as AdultFanfiction or Archive Of Our Own.
6/15/2015 c1 25St3rfire- serafina
I love how you added different emotion. Between them. And how Naruto reacts to Sasuke death. And also how they express their love. Please continue writing more stories. Narusaku forever.
2/23/2013 c1 bankai777
if they have twin girls i hope that they are named kushina and mito.
11/19/2012 c1 3almondeyes97
Awwwww this was sooo cute *-* i love this! Are u making a second chapter or is this a one-shot?
9/12/2012 c1 9Bibs San
I loved it, the way you wrote it seemed almost like I was reading what happened in the series! I hope you write again!
7/29/2012 c1 4CherryTree
This is your first story? Wow...this was awesome! Keep on writing, cause your real good! M'kay?
7/25/2012 c1 Too much
... Too soon...

C'mon. Think of how fast you have things happening. We're talking human reactions here right? Sauske dies, she confesses after he passes out, he wakes up in a hospital 2 weeks later, she slaps him (really?) kisses him, confesses again - AND LEAVES! Then less than 24 hours later he's at her door and shortly after in her. Then after their first time together as lovers, especially assuming they're both virgins, you got them passing out to sleep! Are KIDDING? I don't know about everyone else's first time, but 1 time, at what, age 16? maybe 17? and POOF it's sleepy time? Gosh, that's sad :( You should change the heading to Angst.

jsm
7/24/2012 c1 5kidloco
nice one :D

like it
7/24/2012 c1 eliannar
excelent history
7/24/2012 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
7/24/2012 c1 ultranx
epic story, keep up the epic work
7/24/2012 c1 kyuubifan1000
Hmmm, this is very good, decent lemon, it reminded me of my first kiss with ex gf(apart from the sex) you have talent so put it to work, this is great
7/24/2012 c1 Branded Bull
Good effort for a first story, but a few spelling mistakes and grammar points took off from the overall flow. Just take care of that and your stories will move miles ahead, trust me. Story wise I can't say much, if you decided to turn this into a series of sorts that would work.

And one more thing, I would also lengthen the lemons :) and include some more foreplay before they started the real stuff.

3.9/5 and props for a first entry in FF