for Hinata: A Distant, Fading Dream

1/30/2021 c5 Guest
This is masterfully written. It's always the really good authors who abandon amazing stories. I am so sad that we'll never get to know how this beautiful story ends. (if you ever find it in your heart to pick up where you left off, it would be the greatest treat in all of naruhina fanfic universe, please upload it on wattpad too!) - by: WelpIguessImIn
7/4/2019 c4 Kurama0430
please update
8/7/2017 c5 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
5/27/2017 c4 cespericueta35
WTF finish this
1/8/2017 c4 Cress-the-mess
I sent u a message a while ago and u said ud come back its been 46788 years if u know how i feel why would u say that ,,,,
9/24/2016 c5 2AbuUzuShi
Gah, it hurts! The pain of such a skillfully written and masterfully crafted story, laying lifeless within the folds of Fanfiction's archives. Honestly, I am surprised at how little attention this story has, seeing how this is quite possible the BEST(no joke) Naruto fanfictions out their. The alternate inclusions you added almost seamlessly fit the plot, save for a few exceptions, leaving this story to be more special than most. How, you ask? Because it intones that this could've been in the canon fiction, and this was the side of the story the readers never knew.

Dear Kagyuubi, if you are reading this, I implore you. As a reader of hundreds of Naru/Hina fics, please push onwards with "Hinata: A Distant, Fading Dream". For this is by far, my favorite fiction on this site.
1/29/2016 c5 4SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin
three words can describe your story perfectly.

One : Perfect

Two-Three : Fucking Hyuga
4/14/2015 c5 manaoki
I love this story I stumbled upon it this morning.
1/25/2015 c5 Cress-the-mess
Aw shit well I hope all goes well with you and hopefully you"ll hold your end of the bargin this is a great story please complete it I've cried like 3 times just reading it hopefully naruto and hinata end up together and by hopefully I mean they BETTER my heart can't take a sad ending for those two well anyway thank you good luck and come back soon!
1/25/2015 c2 Cress-the-mess
Oh god PLZ make that shit a misunderstanding or like maybe they are going out but not really its just an act idk man fuck I'm crying
1/23/2015 c1 Cress-the-mess
WOWIE good story please update
1/21/2015 c5 Nayeli
Please update it's been two months now
11/8/2014 c5 Guest
NaruHina is confirmed canon.

What are your feelings?

(i know i jumped around the room screaming like a demented banshee. a happy one tho. _)
11/2/2014 c4 jex the dork
Hey this is amazing who is it can u finish this please I dont know what to say for how good this is
7/24/2014 c4 Flegitsawordifyoubelieve
Him who? I'm thinking it's Neji buuuuut i won't knw if you didn't update now would I?
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »