for Two sides of the coin

10/24/2012 c1 ccase13
I don't know that they would not have been better off in this case.
8/19/2012 c1 396Amberdreams
That's an interesting and tragic idea for an AU, though obviously not one they could ever have done on the show or all we'd have been left with would have been Sam and Dean's adventures in Heaven!
8/19/2012 c1 218MeAzrael
Oh Spatz! If there was any liquid left in me (which isn't because there's a heatwave walzing over Germany that's sucking every drop out of me) I'd cry. This is incredibly sad - and absolutely wonderfully written. I loved it from the first sentence to the last, and I wish I'd have the feeling that they can really find peace in this decision - but you know how fate is to our brothers.
"He feels sick as he turns the gun in his hand; the weight from the weapon makes his voice catch in his throat, as if it is safe as long as it's hidden in the fleshy caverns." This is so strong - so true to Dean who always hated it to share his emotions.
Such a tempting idea, "what if..." - and the result is so devastating, but it nevertheless rings true. Funny how it always ends bad when one of them tries to save the other no matter what the price might be. Perhaps that's the strongest undercurrent in the show. You can't save the people you love the most... John couldn't, Dean couldn't, Sam couldn't...

"He'd tried to talk to him then, tried to break through the fortress of solitude that his little brother had erected over his heart, heartbroken when he got the automated response of 'I'm fine.'
And hadn't he learned from the best?"
That one hurt like a b...

"What are you waiting for?" he asks, his mouth a bitter and stern line on his face. "Sammy," Dean swallows around his grief. "What are you waiting for!" Sam bellows, casting his arms wide, his hand flung to the side in an almost sacrilegious gesture. Dean screws his eyes shut, rotating the gun in his palm."

Wow, such intense images, you can see and feel the scene vibrating in your soul.
Just like the amulet, and Sam's confession, and Dean's helplessness - and the smile that takes him back to the last real smile they had shared. Girl, you break my heart here! Oh, not to forget this line - THE line that burned itself into my memory back then: "What am I supposed to do now, Sammy?"

This is not what they deserved, but there is comfort in the thought that they went together - and maybe, just maybe there's an angel waiting for them to guide them to the rest they really deserved.

Hope you're alright sweetums :-)
I'll get back to the stories of your's I've missed in the last few months, promise!

Hugs

xx Kate
7/29/2012 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Yes. Very good. Hard to read, of course, but very good.
7/24/2012 c1 sylia91
Wahhhh! Sniffle.
7/24/2012 c1 8Sharlot
I've just been death!Fic'd! You fiend! How COULD you? /pummels angry little fists upon your boobies!

Wow, uh...OK. That was INTENSE. Woo wee! /fetal position.

Tragic!

Mwah! Very nice, Puddin'!
7/24/2012 c1 4BloodyRosie
this IS super sad
the only down side is now they're both going to hell
smile