for Starcraft EU

2/1/2015 c1 21Byakugan789
Space Vampires was completely removed by Blizzard and Chris Metzen in favor of Protoss and Zerg plots. The UED got absolutely trashed by the Broodwars plot arc. The Protoss are alot different than the early concept ideas you're repeating here and the Kalathi tribes were similarly dropped entirely in favor of the Dark Templar concept. If this got made into a game it would only hold the absolute vaguest relation to starcraft and would likely be noted as another independent game rather than as Starcraft Expanded Universe.
8/16/2012 c2 20izwan
I have to admit ur 1st chapter is kinda bland since none of the character can be related to the original SC but my interest peaked once u wrote about the Naga and Xel Naga and their effect on the original Overmind.I hope u can further elaborate about what happen millions of years ago before the event of SC1 between the Xel Naga and the Overmind with the Void/Dark Voice thrown into the mix.
8/16/2012 c2 1Ragnarok666
Personally I think this chapter just strays a little bit too off the SC universe, too little to be relevant.
7/24/2012 c1 Ragnarok666
I'm unsure it's a good idea to start talking about SC3 when Heart of the Swarm isn't even out yet.

And just so you know, some of us are still waiting on you to update "The Last Cerebrate".
7/24/2012 c1 orionastro
interesting begining, lets see what will happend next.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service