for Inquiry

8/13/2012 c21 Visitkarte
Like they say here, one swallow won't bring the sping alone. Another enlightening witness. I hated the move with the parking lot! On the other side, we got to see Hugh's mad skills driving it down the stairs, yeeey!
8/13/2012 c21 resourceress7
Harp, I haven't told you near enough how much I'm loving this story.

And the rapid-fire updates! Bless you! :) I'm so happy for the fast pace in which each sliver of the story gets revealed, from so many perspectives. I'm excited to get each step closer to learning more about the inquiry and its inquisitors - but don't hurry to get us there :). Epic multichap is something you do very well.
8/13/2012 c21 5harpomarx
De-em - thanks for your ongoing comments. As I said upfront (using the elephant fable), everyone sees a piece of the picture, and it's only when you fit all those pieces together that you start to see the whole.

-harp
8/13/2012 c21 TetraFish06
I like this chapter the best of all - I like that it seems to be an objective, non-emotional standpoint.

Even though he didn't necessarily like Dr. House, I like that this doctor seems to understand him.

Thanks for the update!
8/13/2012 c21 De-em
Excellent chapter. Greenblatt seems to give a fair account of affairs. I like the way he gives an objective testimony while basically not liking House all that much. His remarks on pain management are fair; however, he does obviously not know that House preferred the vicodin so he could keep a clear mind. Cuddy is in for some serious questioning when it is her turn.
8/13/2012 c20 TetraFish06
This is one of my favorite chapters!
8/13/2012 c21 27RCraig
The more I think about it, the more I agree that Cuddy is really inappropriate with House. She should never have let him be in so much pain, and here Wilson is at fault too. As his DOCTOR, he should have prescribed appropriate medication.
I love your story, thank you!
8/13/2012 c20 11clp66
I started reading your fic on the recommendation of another author I enjoy reading. Spent a good part of last night and this am getting caught up. I've enjoyed reading your perspective on the perspective of the other characters in House's life. I'm not sure where you are going with this story, but I'm definitely intrigued.
Great job so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to your next chapter.
8/13/2012 c20 Visitkarte
Oh, as far as I know, he never had the time to divorce her. In my mind she is his "widow". I loved Dominika and I think you got her character quite well, from what we know about her.
8/12/2012 c20 35OldSFfan
Very moving discussion of Domenika's relationship with House. And enigmatic. Where are you going with this?
8/12/2012 c20 34Brighid45
It's difficult to create a full character when you've only been given bits and pieces, and that's probably true more of Domenika than of any other secondary character besides Blythe House . . . but you've done a fine job of filling in the blanks. I like the fact that your Domenika has a great deal of affection for House and with some convincing, maybe a little wine & dine, would go back to him. She saw past the overgrown horny-teenager routine right to the pain and loneliness, and gave him companionship and a reason to come home. She still cares about him too. Lovely chapter.
8/12/2012 c20 De-em
Like the way you have filled in Dominika's life, and the way you incorporated the things that were not spoken out loud between them.
8/12/2012 c19 Brighid45
You've captured Park's personality perfectly here-the caution, the reserve, and then the impulsive opening-up to reveal the truth. She's a keen observer and actually fairly objective, and what she tells here is exactly right. That element of danger with House is probably what kept most of his fellows with him whether they want to admit it or not.
8/12/2012 c18 Brighid45
Another character I never really care for too much, Dr. Adams, and yet here you've made her more sympathetic (for me at least). She observed House's last months at PPTH, and her compassion and understanding are another clue as to why House chose her for his team (the primary being her curiosity, I think). Good to know she's stayed on with Chase and continuing to grow as a diagnostician. Another good chapter :)
8/12/2012 c17 Brighid45
Nice to see Masters losing that truly annoying (to me at least) naivete, and coming to grips with the way House taught her. I like how you still have her as a bit impulsive and outspoken, but more mature in a believable way. Her reluctant insights into House are exactly IC, and enjoyable to read. Excellent chapter.
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »