for Inquiry

8/11/2012 c18 4siddigfan
OMG! Why did it take me so long to piece it together? In prison, House had become that buraku, that Japanese janitor that was smarter than all the other doctors! I never caught that while watching the show!
8/11/2012 c19 34OldSFfan
Chi is such a definite character. I think you've captured her very well.
8/11/2012 c18 OldSFfan
Dr. Adams is a very sympathetic character who was in on House's long and painful decline. Good exploration of her viewpoint.
8/11/2012 c19 Visitkarte
Aaargh! I want to read the next part!
8/11/2012 c16 34Brighid45
I'm glad you brought Eve back. One Day, One Room is a favorite episode of mine, and Eve is an interesting, complex character. What she tells us here-that she saw the clues in House's behavior that told her she needed his experiences to help her with what happened-is exactly right for the character and the situation. I really like your having Eve move forward from that terrible event and go on to get her degree in social work. Her final line about House's abuse is touching and sad. Lovely chapter.
8/11/2012 c15 Brighid45
Another great OC, and someone who sees a side of House hidden from others for the most part. I like the fact that she accepts House as he is and understands that he's in considerable pain all the time, which of course affects his behavior and responses to a large extent. Despite that she managed to forge something of a friendship with him, and it was of benefit to both of them. Her observations are keen but compassionate, and give us a glimpse of House before he'd created such powerful walls around himself. Excellent.
8/11/2012 c18 De-em
What I like about this story is that it highlights the undercurrents of House's actions; the behaviour that was visible and the behavior that was felt. The prison period had many examples of that (as had the whole series). Thanks for the chapter.
8/10/2012 c18 Visitkarte
Aaargh! You don't say? Awww! MMM is apropriqtely awquard and you did a nice job with Adams. Is this heading where I think it might be? No, none of my older suspitions!
8/10/2012 c14 Brighid45
Ridiculously Old Fraud! Yay! :D

This is a delightful chapter. It made me sad to see Dobson leave, he was a wonderful character and his rapport with House was great fun. While Dobson was right-he and House did think along the same lines-I would still have loved to watch them interact. I suspect we would have seen even more practical jokes and other bits of whimsy like the Rube Goldberg setups; Dobson's sense of humor seemed to complement House's.

Anyway-love the backstory you've given Dobson, it's absolutely perfect and brings in one of the better secondary characters the writers created. And his view of House is enlightening as well. Thanks for this chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
8/9/2012 c16 De-em
Another chapter within 24 hours; thank you very much. The interaction between House and Eve had indeed been very profound. Good to have her testemony.
8/9/2012 c16 TetraFish06
Excellent...I'm so glad to see Eve!
8/9/2012 c15 TetraFish06
Good chapter...I like this woman!
8/9/2012 c16 34OldSFfan
Another strong chapter, on a sensitive episode and subject.
8/9/2012 c16 Visitkarte
Eve! I love ODOR!
8/9/2012 c15 16anon004
"How about Dr. Wilson? Did he spend much time with Dr. House at the hospital?"

"He was in and out a lot. I was under the impression that Dr. Cuddy had given him the office next door to House so he would be available if House needed anything. I regularly saw him walking by our offices - which had glass walls - watching Dr. House intently. He often looked worried and concerned."

I've often thought Wilson felt too guilty at Danny running away for a sibling; he almost acted like a parent that had lost a child. I believe he felt that way because his parent's had somehow assigned Danny's care to him. And we have always suspected that Cuddy assigned House's care to Wilson, too, which I believe he took on because Danny was gone. These few sentences, made as an observation by a third party, so well encapsulate that entire dynamic. Well done!
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »