for Inquiry

7/28/2012 c4 Visitkarte
Beautiful, again. It feels so good to read this, it's like it's coming out of my stonach pit.
7/27/2012 c4 34OldSFfan
This is an especially harrowing chapter. It is so heartbreaking.
7/27/2012 c4 34Brighid45
Foreman's ego, and the reason why he could never have filled House's shoes, is on open display here; he never could think things through to their logical conclusion without thinking of himself first. His own needs and wants constantly get in the way of his thought process. It's amusing that he accuses House of that behavior when House's is exactly the opposite. It's interesting to see how becoming hospital administrator has given Foreman some new insights-especially the one about why the board hired him on as Admin. Pretty humbling for such an egotist!

Love the internal thoughts and uncomfortable emotions we get here-absolutely IC and great reading.
7/27/2012 c4 AreKay
Great story idea and very well written. Enjoy hearing tough questions being posed to those who knew House and their thoughts and answers to these questions. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your talents with us!
7/27/2012 c4 Guest
The interview certainly brings up some questions within Foreman's own mind; and about time I would think. Am really getting pretty curious why this inquiry is taking place, or whether this happens in House's head. However, that is probably the surprise you have in store for us readers. Thank you for the chapter.
7/27/2012 c4 Tetra06
This is excellent - I am confused about one thing, though. Why are they having this panel? Is this going with canon that House is dead?

I like each person's take on House. Foreman's chapter was particularly moving

Good work :-)
7/26/2012 c3 Brighid45
I like how you deal with Stacy here, and her responses; you really get a good sense of her personality and the time period she's talking about. She accepts responsibility for her part in what happened and feels real remorse, and is honest about House's behavior before and after the infarction. Her speculation about Greg's motive for becoming a diagnostician is spot on, IMO. I also agree with her when she says she thinks Greg feels deeply and is a good friend; I've always thought rather than not feeling at all, House feels far too deeply, and tends to push his emotions deep within for that reason.

Excellent chapter.
7/26/2012 c3 De-em
Well done Stacy!
7/26/2012 c3 Visitkarte
I have still no idea where this is heading but I appreciate this beyond measure. Thank you!
7/26/2012 c3 34OldSFfan
Fascinating storyline. It reminds me a bit of an episode of Star Trek the Next Generation when Q puts mankind on trial (the name of the episode escapes me).
7/26/2012 c2 16anon004
Great to see you back, Harp! Excellent first two chapters! You not only got at the bizarre way House has been treated by Cuddy and Wilson, but also captured what's going on with Hadley at this stage of her illness. Nicely done. I can hardly wait to see what you do when it's Wilson's and Cuddy's turn in the hot seat! Or, is Wilson dead, and House being examined because of his role in, perhaps, "helping" Wilson along? Or do the examiners think House is dead, too? Or is he actually dead? Or will we never find out? So many possibilities! I love it!
7/26/2012 c2 Visitkarte
Sounds amazing. I will pretend this is canon. Beautifully writen.
7/26/2012 c2 De-em
Had hoped for a while now that you would be back with a story. Great the way Hadley answers the questions. She brings forward the essence of House very well. Am looking forward to the interviews of the others. Always thought that Wilson and Cuddy were lacking in support regarding his chronic pain. And, thank you for updating so soon; I really love it when the momentum keeps flowing.
7/25/2012 c2 34Brighid45
It's about time someone pointed out the numerous brain injuries House has endured over the eight years that we've known him (which doesn't count anything that undoubtedly happened when he was a kid and as an active athlete). Not to mention the nearly complete lack of care given during a serious head injury, compounded by an insane medical procedure performed almost immediately after that injury occurred . . . People who say House is a selfish jerk haven't been paying attention.

Another great chapter! Can't wait for more :)
7/25/2012 c1 Brighid45
A great start to what promises to be an excellent story. It's about time we got an indepth look at House's history and actions that don't involve the dismissive 'he's an *ss' blanket statement. House can be abrasive, rude, cantankerous, and provocative . . . but he's much, much more too.

I like how you've written Thirteen here-she's honest but not cruel, and her quiet affection for House doesn't interfere with her observation of him.

On to chapter two-this is great!
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »