for Inquiry

10/18/2015 c15 hedwigsart
I have to say, you just seem to 'get' the characters perfectly. Loved to read this, I really love your OCs because they fit right into canon. Thank you
10/18/2015 c14 hedwigsart
Another perfect Chapter. I particularly agree with Dobson in his last sentences. Lovely idea of what might have happened after Dobson disappeared from the Show - again, goes straight into my headcanon. I'm running out of words to express how I feel about this most amazing fic.
10/18/2015 c13 hedwigsart
Loved this chapter, all the things Elliott remembers House did go straight into my head canon. May I do some illustrations based of this? You should have been a writer for the show - it would have benefited greatly.
10/18/2015 c11 hedwigsart
I agree with everything in your authors note - having binge-watched all episodes of the show pretty recently, I am in awe with how right this all feels. You didn't deviate from canon in the least, as far as I can tell. And yay, Alvie :)
10/18/2015 c9 hedwigsart
It seems as though I want to thank you for every chapter and agree with you massively, so I'm sorry for the spam - but as every other chapter, this was so true. So IC, so... Right. I just wish that this would have happened on the show.
10/18/2015 c8 hedwigsart
*clapping* One hell of a chapter - thank you for taking the CHRONIC pain issue so much more serious than the writers of the show. Switching someone who was in chronic pain and hurting massively even on such high doses of hydrocone to IBUPROFEN? Seriously? That's when I gave up my faith in the writers. Also, that they Wrote it off as psychosomatic when it fit them and never showed House consulting a pain specialist which I'm pretty sure he would have. Also, thanks for calling out Cuddy and Wilson on not accommodating for his disability in the previous chapters - sure, House himself wanted to deny it, but if they were truly concerned, they shouldn't have let him pull all the stunts (and shouldn't have made him pull them, like crawling around in the rubble in Trenton, for example) he did and understood WHY he was late and didn't want to do clinic duty. Sorry for the mini-rant. Thanks for the great fic.
10/18/2015 c5 hedwigsart
Commenting again - I'm blown away. I think you have gotten the characterisations and character voices down perfectly. I'm so thankful that this story is complete
10/18/2015 c1 hedwigsart
This seems to be very promising - I really love your way with words, giving just the right amount of details - strong character voice, too. I could picture it in my head perfectly. Can't wait to read more.
5/31/2015 c39 6Phoenix4416
Wow. This was such an amazing piece of fiction, it had me riveted from the get go. It is also apparent that you did your homework medically in regards to Vicodin, something few others would have or if they had (production writers, I'm looking at you) wouldn't have realised the distinction that is made between delusions and fantasy (although there was one delusional case reported I found out about, but there were possibly extenuating circumstances given her age and other medication she was on). I also love how you got some of the inflections which the characters used down in your writing such as the way Wilson stumbles in his speech when nervous. I did notice a couple of grammatical mistakes, but they are so few and far between that they do little to detract from the story and it is understandable that they slipped through since they are barely noticeable. I would certainly love to read more House fics by you set after this event but can understand if there isn't due to the medical knowledge needed. Either way, I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for more of your work.
1/30/2015 c39 29BabalooBlue
Wow, what a ride. And what an ending. I do like how you've given everyone the chance to redeem themselves - successfully to different degrees.
Having Chase admit to flushing the tickets down the toilet was a fantastic idea. I can totally see that happening because House saved Chase's backside several times. And Chase is the type of man to recognise when he owes someone.
And that House would argue in favour of both Wilson and Cuddy is to be expected, yes. Because no matter how badly he's been treated, he's always been loyal. And yes, he's also been a better friend to Wilson than Wilson has been to him over the years.
And Cuddy... well. The panel was bound to come down harder on her than on Wilson, simply because she was House's employer and supervisor. Having her career destroyed completely is a tough outcome.

This has touched on all my bug bears and misgivings about the show, some of its writing, and some characters. It was great to see it all pulled together into one story. Thank you for writing this!
1/30/2015 c38 BabalooBlue
Those were two tough days for Cuddy. But I think she needed to see/hear all this.

Can't wait to hear what comes next!
1/30/2015 c37 BabalooBlue
Ouch. Some even tougher questions are about to come up for Cuddy.

I like that you give her the chance to reflect, that she does see some things in a slightly different light now.
1/30/2015 c36 BabalooBlue
Oh, that bugged me no end - the fact that House was at the accident site and part of his team was left at the hospital. He had no business being there. None.

And yes, Cuddy going from shouting at House and blaming him, literally decimating him, to declaring her love for him in one day - that always seemed strange to me.

Btw, nice point about her giving him freedom to choose whether to take Vicodin or not in 'Help Me' and then later dumping him for making exactly that choice, just with a different outcome.

I know we're all human, and people change their minds, and feelings change too. But in Cuddy's case I think the one point I keep coming back to is the lack of respect. It taints everything else I can think of.
1/30/2015 c35 BabalooBlue
Ah, I'm glad to see Cuddy reflecting a bit more honestly now. Tbh, the panel isn't leaving her much choice.
1/29/2015 c34 BabalooBlue
Have I mentioned that I like Nemesis? ;)
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »