for Inquiry

9/15/2014 c1 29BabalooBlue
I like the idea of an inquiry - fairly detached - into Gregory House. It reminds me a bit of the hearing in 'Nobody's Fault', which was a great episode IMO.

Seeing House from different perspectives is going to be very interesting.

I'll take my time with this one but I'll comment as I go along. Please don't feel obliged to reply to every single review. Unless you feel like it, of course. ;)
3/15/2014 c11 28Betz88
Late Saurday nite:
Really getting into this, Harp.
I love it. I'm up to part 11 and getting tired. Read more tomorrow.
I'm taking notes. Colossal PM when I finish.
Darn! This is great
Me;)
9/12/2013 c39 3ViolettBlack
Hello!
Is there any chance to get a follow up story to this fanfiction?
Or is another fanfiction already in the works?
I would love to get to read a new House MD story written by you.
8/30/2013 c39 16shhIwasn'there
Should have had Tritter there. And Volger (or whatever his name was. ) can't have all the good stuff in his favour.
5/25/2013 c39 5exileena
This was the best character overview I have ever read in 13 years of fanfiction reading. I bow to your excellence.
4/21/2013 c39 Robin
I have officially put this in my favorites tab so I can easily find and re-read when I need a good story to lose myself in. This is, as many of your reviewers have already stated, one of the best House fanfictions out there. I always thought the show did their main character a disservice by constantly showing his 'bad' side without also giving equal time to his better nature-that of the caring doctor, and he was that, it wasn't always just about the puzzle. The show also glossed over the darker sides of both Wilson and Cuddy. You have rectified that gross oversight with this story, and I for one couldn't be happier. Unless, of course, you were to write an epilogue, or a follow-up story. Then I WOULD be happier. How about it, Harpo?
1/14/2013 c39 Christin
I honestly couldn't be any happier about this story. It is truly fantastic, I love how you summed up the events of the series trough the different points of view and you did a great job at staying in character with the people.
I think this would have been a beautiful way to end the series- your story holds the hope that House really has a chance to become happy now, and that's what I kind of missed on TV. Sure, he has changed by acting selfless and being there for Wilson, but I was never sure that he would be able to live on happily after Wilsons death in the near future...
So again, very well done!
1/4/2013 c39 40VivatRex
You just wrapped the series up in a beautiful little bow, and I like how you painted House for what he truly was - a caring, sensitive man that had been hurt and betrayed so many times by his 'friends' that he was terrified to show his true self or trust anyone. House is truly my hero, and I hate that the numerous and grave mistakes of both Cuddy and Wilson are completely overlooked while House is vilified, and all the terrible things done to him are somehow 'karmic retribution'. Yes, House is a jerk, but that doesn't mean he deserves to be mistreated. This is one of the best, if not the best, fanfiction I've ever read. Well done, very, very well done!
1/4/2013 c39 Instant Karma
I'm officially considering this what happened after the finale. This was perfect. You just made sense of the series, of House, of Cuddy, of Wilson - of everything. This was one of the greatest House stories ever written, and the man didn't even say a word the entire time! Great job!
1/4/2013 c38 Instant Karma
Can't wait for the next chapter to explain what all this was about!
1/4/2013 c36 Instant Karma
"Maybe House wasn't the most screwed up person in the world. Maybe she was."
I love that line!
1/4/2013 c34 Instant Karma
Yeah, I think Ms. Nemesis is my favorite OC of all time.
1/3/2013 c24 VivatRex
I was disgusted with Wilson after the events of Merry Little Christmas - everyone made mistakes during the Tritter arc, but his selfish betrayal of his 'best friend' caused him to lose so many points with me. I really love your story!
1/3/2013 c23 VivatRex
And Wilson's just like, "You mean stabbing my best friend in the back over and over and treating him like a stupid child was bad? Oops."
1/3/2013 c20 Instant Karma
Thank you for trying to make some sense out of "Fall From Grace", which is, without a shadow of a doubt, the CRAPPIEST episode of House ever devised.
409 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »