for Deconstruction

2/4/2018 c1 Anon
This was STUNNING
11/17/2017 c1 2trontroy
I think that you write beautifully and the descriptions are really colourful and invoke a lot of emotions. Please keep on writing!
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
A beautiful story, really wonderful language. I can almost taste the scenes...
9/13/2016 c1 stacey caitlin
Absolutely beautiful. You are an extremely talented writer. Thank you for sharing this with us.
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
I just found this story, and wanted to let you know how beautiful it is. Each section is so dramatic and haunting, driving the different characters towards the inevitable . On a side note, it made me wonder if it was Lavinia's youth and inexperience that stopped her from seeing the obvious for so long? Anyway, amazing, thanks so much for sharing.
4/22/2016 c1 elianaS
Nicely written. I love how you write about Lavinia when she saw Mary and Matthew dancing together
12/28/2013 c1 Juicyjools
This is awesome!
Your writing is just beautiful and your characterization of these 4 characters is a compelling read.
Love " she remembers a abashed and opened mouth young lawyer from Manchester, blushing like an disobedient school boy, his heart written in his eyes for all to see...etc to...desperate to read the world in black and white"
Oh Matthew. He was so young.
I am going to read the rest of your beautiful writing.
8/25/2013 c1 Me
You are a writer I want to read again n again.
Such beautiful writing that stays in one's heart.
11/26/2012 c1 Guest
This is just mesmerizing. So beautifully written and such a fascinating analysis of all these relationships. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
WHY didn't you end it on M/M, not mary and carlisle?
8/28/2012 c1 hillevi
Please update again! There is no chapter2,
8/27/2012 c1 3WhiteCamellia
That was intense and very well written. Fantastic job. :)
8/27/2012 c1 downtonlove
Your writing is breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. Thank you for this.
8/27/2012 c1 Guest
I must mention how beautiful I find this fic. Your writing is so mature and really exposes what Matthew and Mary are all about. I feel sorry for Lavinia and Richard - they indeed did not know what they were taking on. Please please - continue "Deconstruct"-ing ...M/M . Would totally love to see how you would Deconstruct - Matthew letting go of his guilt during the next 8 months and get to the point of proposing to Mary.
8/27/2012 c1 Guest
Did you add sections to this today ? The status says updated but I am not sure what is updated.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »