for Hole

2/1/2015 c8 kelleyj
I do hope you get the chance to finish the story one day. Like to know all of what Connor does for Helen, & if he tries to escape. What does Helen have up her sleeve to eventually do to Connor, when he is finish doing her needs.
12/26/2013 c8 Kell
Ok its been a while since you updated your story. So I read it again hoping that some day you will finish it. Its so good and I and many others will love to know how it ends. So hope there will be a chance that you will continue some day soon. Please!
10/1/2013 c8 358BobWhite
Pls go on with this story. can't wait to read more
7/24/2013 c8 20Rubytronix
That Helen really is a piece of work- however did Cutter fall for her! I guess she changed after anomally hopping and being alone for so long. I just hope Connor can escape her itches soon.
Very exciting chapter!
7/23/2013 c8 kell
Oh please dont stop. Want to know what happen to Conner and how he helps Helen and what happens after. Poor Abby what she is thinking right now about what happened to Conner. Please continue soon.
7/20/2013 c8 11aunteeneenah
Yeah, but no body, Abby. I would imagine they left all Connor's stuff when they pulled him out.
Now, about working with (or worse! eep!) Helen, no f*g way! But he will because Connor is curious and he wants to know how these things work. As far as the *other*, I'd think he'd have to be dead for that. *g*
7/17/2013 c7 20Rubytronix
Danny's so sweet to Abby. He was a great team leader- but I liked Cutter and Matt too! No! Helen- you evil... Poor, poor Connor! Once he gets his strength back, he'll find a way...won't he?
7/17/2013 c7 moura1371
So happy to see you back writing. I really enjoy your fics and am hanging on hoping you'll get to finish all unfinished ones. This one is really good. Thank you
7/16/2013 c7 11aunteeneenah
Oh Connor. I do understand why he agreed but I'm afraid for him, of what she's going to ask of him. The kiss of a cobra. Poor darlin' Connor. So pleased you're updating. Well done.
7/16/2013 c5 aunteeneenah
You made me cry. Happy now? This is very good.
7/15/2013 c7 56SaraEsperlo
Well it's about TIME you updated this :p ARGH! Helen! I love her because she's such a brilliant villian, (Way better than say... Leek) but I hate her for the same reasons haha! Love Danny :) I've always thought he understood Abby better than any other character in the show and you've got that perfectly here. Please, please don't wait so long for the next update.
2/4/2013 c6 3Bookworm690
Please don't leave us hanging here! Continue, please!
11/12/2012 c6 Guest
Loving this story! What is going to happen to Connor! I can't wait for the next chapter ;)
11/10/2012 c6 11aunteeneenah
nonononononononononooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo! Please hurry with the next chapter.
11/10/2012 c4 aunteeneenah
**meep** Oh, noes, Connor! You are cruel and evil and must save Connor.
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »