for All Our Younger Years

10/8/2012 c1 4unicornstickersrainbowkisses
Well now I'm crying from all the feels. Thanks a lot.

Seriously though, this was amazing. You are such a good writer. This is a fantastic story, and I didn't want it to end.
9/29/2012 c1 Guest
You have a way with words, my friend. "The outside world awaits them, but his world is humming to herself as she twirls around the kitchen, and he would not be parted from her for all the gold and all the glory in every world.", that's my favorite part. It's beautiful, so vivid I feel it in my soul. This story is breathtaking.
9/24/2012 c1 shaxnerd418
I am speechless. This is probably the best Snow/Charming fic I've read. Really just fantastic, passionate, strong writing.
8/29/2012 c1 ThouArtLove
This is really good! I loved how you wrote the love scenes and this was a fun read. Great writing! :)
8/9/2012 c1 3ElvenCompanion
SOOOOOOO, good! Absolutely loved it. Love all the firsts we get to go through, though he did write her a letter in one of the episodes, so I don't think she thought him to read, but otherwise they all seem like they could very well have happened. Loved the way you end it, and how she calls him charming, never using James or his "original" name, since she only does call him charming in the Pilot. If you keep writing them, I'll keep reading them.
8/8/2012 c1 cupcakegoodwin
This fic is too perf. I cried. And just...it's too perfect. Loved it.
8/7/2012 c1 keys to the kingdom
That was beautiful and I absolutely loved it. Amazing job!
8/4/2012 c1 196Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22
Awww loved it!
8/4/2012 c1 2Rebecca
Lovely story. I particularly like baby Emma scene. The George bit confuses me, though, because he isn't dead yet and I didn't see an explanation for that. Did I miss it? Do they just think he's dead?
8/3/2012 c1 3louminosity
Hi! :) I absolutely loved this, as I do with your stories. I like the idea of you including all, or most, of their firsts as a couple. I especially loved the little bit at the end. It was quite bittersweet. :)
8/3/2012 c1 Makennas Hunter
This is lovely. Great job!
7/29/2012 c1 47gostlcards
i loved loved loved this, much more than i expected too; i usually enjoy Charming's stories with ALL of the Charmings, and interactions with Emma, but this was beautiful.
7/26/2012 c1 Sam
This is perfect, I have tears in my eyes both Charming and Snow were written perfectly and in character the last line is just beautiful "Hanging from a net, she laughs at him, and, for the first time, he truly isn't afraid to die".
7/26/2012 c1 Girl Next Door 92
Such a wonderful story- it tackled a lot of issues that the writers never did. I imagine that life as a monarch would be difficult for Charming, considering that most monarchs are educated their whole lives before they come into power! So of course, he'd never been taught to dance or read and write. I especially liked the scene where they are being painted:) I do wish that you'd referred to the siren as-well-a siren, rather than "the lady in the lake". But that's only my opinion of course. As always, beautiful story!
7/25/2012 c1 152unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair
Amazing, amazing story. Then again, I always love yours. I hope you write more. If you want, you could continue this as a firsts in Storybrooke?
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »