for Happiness: Accomplished

7/28/2013 c1 retrocession19
Love it. I love this couple. I'm glad they end up together in the show although they had the less screen time.
1/2/2013 c1 Anonymous
S
9/27/2012 c1 alterus
I love it!
8/25/2012 c1 14thechibbygeekgoddess
I love this story! I wish this is what would happen but that would mean the wirtes of the show to allow her to grow up. They are forever takening her one step forward and two back.
8/14/2012 c1 53xxLittle Black Dressxx
Thank you for recommending this story to me. I really like Addison and Jake together, and I love the way that Addison stood up to Sam in this story. I really hope to see something like this happen next season on the show! :)
8/5/2012 c1 3FiammyRT
Thank you for suggesting me this fic :) I've to admit that this is the first Jaddison fanfic I read (I usually just read Calzona/ Slexie and sometimes Dair ones).
First I'd like to say that I really love your fic and I kinda wish things could go this "easily" on the show too. The Addison we've seen in season 5 would never refuse Sam's proposal right away (at least I don't think so), she'd take her time to think about it because she wants to evaluate her opportunities. But I really want to believe in a happy ending for them because their perfect for each other!
I hope you'll write more of them and I'll be happy to read it
7/31/2012 c1 26sliceofperfection
Awww...I think they're so cute together! Thanks for mentioning this fic to me!
7/26/2012 c1 bolis86