for Chrono Stone of Love

9/20/2015 c2 4OTP's are all you need
I like how you make yourself the twin sister of the amazing guenji shuuya hahah, Really good also! I love it
6/27/2015 c5 116Dusk Sky
It is the first time I read a fanfic with their pairing :) Kyousuke and Taiyou are cutes. And Aoi (Taiyou's sister) is so funny. She always says what she thinks, like when she presents herself and almost admit she wants to see his brother's crush (I liked how Taiyou was embarrassed). And everybody understand but no them! I liked also discussions of Shuu and Taiyou then of Hakuryuu and Tsurugi, to help them to understand their feelings.

The special chapter was funny. We see Taiyou's dark side... and his 'Run for your life' and 'temna and hakuryuu come back here and fight like man!' are unforgettable x)

But what happen to Taiyou? :o I will read the next!

PS: Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm french
10/16/2012 c5 18Mizuhara Yukie
Well! Nothing to say since KyouTai not my interest (let should say I like it )
9/7/2012 c5 2AngelKeeve
WHY TAIYOU-CHAN TTTT
Awesome anyways! Keep it up!
9/7/2012 c5 ShadowCyclone
Whaaaat? What happened to Taiyo? Where is Kyousuke? OMG Just get on with it and tell me! KYAAA! Oh the suspense! OMG Fei and Alpha I would never have thought of it! Beta Bella? This is to much for me to take! Awesome!

(Kazuha: -.- Sorry bout that. She had too much sugar. )
9/7/2012 c5 HIATUS-ING
ahhh! What the hell happened?!
(And you finally updated!)

I remember that scene from a web comic before.. the part about alpha and fey.
8/10/2012 c4 ShadowCyclone
Ooooooh! Nerf Guns! NERF GUNS! H*ll yeah!

Kazuha: Warning! Do Not Ever Give Soyokaze-nee a Nerf Gun.

Awesome chapter!
8/3/2012 c3 18Mizuhara Yukie
YES! HAKURYUUXSHUU! THIS IS WHAT I WANT! I WANT TO SEE MORE
8/2/2012 c3 HIATUS-ING
yay, another pairing
And finally! Confession time! Update again, orz!
7/28/2012 c1 8RyuuseiDragonPenguin
KyouTai... My all time favorite crack pairing! Yay!

I'm a dead sticker to reality, so the idea that your OC can travel through time without a time machine seems slightly far fetched. I have to congratulate you though, putting in an OC and NOT having the entire fic revolve around her being amazing is something worth applause. Really, great job there. Your OC gets to be amazing while letting Taiyou and Tsurugi get together, awesome. :)

There are a couple of typos and grammar mistakes in your story, just a heads up. Maybe you should run a spell check and replace the chapter content again. If you feel like your English isn't that good, I recommend a beta. I know, it's a little lost of dignity to get someone else to read and correct your stories, but the quality in the end is worth it. :D

Something stuff I have to ask:

Does Taiyou really call Tsurugi by his first name?

How is it that your OC related to Gouenji AND Taiyou?

Bwahahahaha! Chrono Stone of LOVE! This rules so much, I can't help but laugh. You really make this fic an exciting one, and unexpected too! The plot confuses me though. Does your OC play a important part in this story? Because this chapter makes her seem slightly unnecessary. Maybe you should consider giving her a little more background and role. Just a tip there.

On whole, I still have to congratulate you on 2 things:

One, you've picked an interesting arc to place this story in, and still handling it fine. There can be improvement, but this fic already shows us that you can pull it off with the right corrections.

Two, do I see a POSITIVE comment from Bobkitty there? That is some accomplishment. Of course, that could be just another anon using the same alias, but I just want to compliment you on that as well.

Let's see how this story develops... :D
7/28/2012 c2 HIATUS-ING
Sweet! :3 the butterflies are also coming to me
great work, A bit of wrong grammars, but you'll be able to fix that soon

Another mean Anon review, huh. Wtf is wrong with you anon. Anyone can ship whatever they want. It's their own world.

Anyway, update again lol!
7/26/2012 c1 Bobkitty
The plot is really nice, Chrono Ston of Love? WOW!

UPDATE SOON!
7/26/2012 c1 Lil' Masato
Okay, thanks to you NOW I'm totally fangirling over this couple!

one word UPDATE!
7/27/2012 c1 18RaspberryDevil
Well, I don't do this often though I think I should leave you review even if I'm not going to continue reading this story. At first: Don't get me wrong and please don't feel offended with the things I write 'cause I just want to give you some advice.
Your writingstyle is, well, I've read worse. I think there are too much unnecessary typos you make and you should look for a beta-reader. But I think you have talent so I would advise you to keep on to improve your writing. At the moment It's not the best but like I said I'm sure you will improve :3
Something to the story: I love such crackstories, that's why I started to read yours. And even though I don't ship them I enjoy reading a fic about these two. It's interesting that you choose this era and didn't wait for them to come back to the present but if you want to do that you should take a logical explanation (even if it is a crackstory). Your OC/Self insert is unnessecary. Honestly, I'm not a fan of any OC in a Inazuma Story when they are out of place. And your character is out of place. I don't know anything about this character from other stories but I can say this: She can too much. Tayous and Gouenjis sister? Too much. I know that you are still young (13?) and that's why I understand why this OC appears but that's also the reason why I tell you all this. I guess the earlier you learn aout such things, the faster/better you can improve. She has too many abilities and has too much contact with important people which let her look like a Mary sue. But anyway, this story is about them, not her, so sorry, I missed the topic.
Although... I'm bothered by the fact that she has time travel abilities. I mean, the people from the future with much technology need these artifacts and she doesn't? A little tip of mine: The next time you want to use an OC, ask yourself "Is he/ she really necessary? Or can I achieve this plot with other characters?" Dr. Crossword would have been a alternative since we don't know anything about him - he could have bring Taiyou there and you could focus the story more on TsurugiXTaiyou. The chrono stone of love sounds kind of amusing and seems to fit with the rest of the real story (honestly, chrono stone is such a chaos, something like that doesn't stand out.)
These are the most important things I wanted to point out and I guess there is still one or two points but I think this is enough for my part. Please don't feel offended or encouraged. You can do whatever you want - either ignore this review or take it to heart.
7/26/2012 c1 1Gouenji Ciel Masato
It's been a long time that I open FFN. So Thu ...

Thi is just crack!