FanFiction.Net
for Road to Sakura

11/5/2012 c18 1maxridelover
this read a bit like filler, but I can't wait to read more!
11/4/2012 c1 smallcloud
Please update!
10/30/2012 c17 17FlareonGirl1
Brilliant story! Road to Ninja has recently gotten me hooked onto Naruto again, and I've been looking for these kinds of fics nonstop. I think that you portray the characters very nicely and that you have an addicting writing style that leaves the reader (i.e. me) craving for more. Hope you update soon! :)
10/17/2012 c16 4TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
I just realized I accidently skipped this chapter :(
9/30/2012 c4 GuitarboyX
I'm not really one to read ff in which Naruto is not the main character, but this is amazing. Kudos to your awesome story. :)
9/29/2012 c17 hateme101
love the ending
9/29/2012 c17 TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
XD The last line...Naruto XD That's so funny! Hahaha. Perfect ending to this chapter. This was longer than usual :D
9/26/2012 c17 1J-N-Carlo
Hahaha LOve the last sentence. It adds random comedy to the chapter!
9/26/2012 c17 Shadows
D: shame on me I just noticed I wrote "your" instead of "you're" ! I just had to correct it hehe oki bye! I'll be waiting for your next update eagerly! ;)
9/24/2012 c17 Shadows
WOAH! LONGER CHAPTER! I enjoyed this one throughly :D thank you. Your still is rocking'! short but kicking :)
9/24/2012 c17 Shadow Wolf
Great chapter! Update soon! Please!
9/24/2012 c17 1maxridelover
hahaha I love Naruto at the very end, it's hilarious!
9/24/2012 c17 15BiddyAuthor
"Teme, I think I just peed myself."
HILARIOUS! I love Naruto!
Hinata is so... OOC... I never like Hinata for some reason. Whether OOC or not. She just annoys me for some reason. Maybe its because I'm pro NaruSaku. Not sure. But great chapter!
9/24/2012 c17 14piercephone
LMFAO! I cracked up to the last line... Classic Naruto! XD XD XD
Aw! Sasuke's overprotectiveness was adorable! Update soon!
KH
9/22/2012 c16 Shadows
oh YAY! finally :D ! Hehe short :( but still I appreciate the update ! Can't wait for more, me likey this very much. And I just noticed that you pointed out the lyrics from the previous chapters were from the new band NU'EST! Omg I looooove them! Love their song face :D I keep raping the replay button. Okay ima stop now :D bye bye, update soon and keep up the good work!
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »