FanFiction.Net
for Road to Sakura

8/20/2012 c13 14piercephone
Poor Itachi! He dosent deserve that... especially cause hes so nice. Update soon!
KH
8/20/2012 c13 Shadodw Wolf
Wow, I really liked this chapter. So please update soon!
8/20/2012 c12 Shadow Wolf
I loved this chapter! So please update soon!
8/20/2012 c13 1J-N-Carlo
Poor, Itachi ... I'm guessing Menma is the baby?
8/20/2012 c13 1Little-bad-Angel
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/20/2012 c13 Shadows
could Menma possibly be the stolen baby Itachi was talking about? Hmm. Hehe maybe it's just the crazy fangirl in me but I quite loved the little ItaSaku moment, maybe he could be the reason why Sakura could become a great medical ninja :D just a thought ;). Heh. Thank you for updating, I understand you have a life :). And in fact, you don't take that long compared to most authors.
8/20/2012 c13 17TeenageCrisis
oh..just a bit of itasaku? teheh
8/20/2012 c13 5Tearhart
Very good! I love Itachi!
8/19/2012 c12 Guest
love it. this little itasaku moment remindsme that there is also a itasaku moment in the official movie. Plz update soon!
8/19/2012 c12 Shadows
:D thank you. So Haku and Zabuza got to live here, I'm happy about that, since their story was so tragic in the original, and you never know :O you could make them come back as allies later on in the story if the situation ever calls for it. Just a thought :). Andddddd awwww! :'( ITACHI! sasuke no doubt knows of his brother's condition :( it makes me so sad, Itachi is so sweet. Ufft. Love this! (I love Itachi :D ). I'll be waiting for your next chapter, update soon and glad to see you back!
8/15/2012 c12 14piercephone
Awww! I like how Itachi didnt hate his brother and thats why he went rogue (Read to Road to Ninja inspired fics like that...) and how Sakura's feelings are eventual. Update soon
KH
8/15/2012 c12 1maxridelover
Cute chapter !
8/15/2012 c12 1J-N-Carlo
Oh poor Itachi!
8/15/2012 c12 17TeenageCrisis
I like it so far, least sakura is doing a full 180 on her personality like quite a few other fics i know -.-;
8/13/2012 c11 Shadows
hahaha oh sasuke. He just HAD to do that :) but shows that she really does care. Thank you for the fluff! :D and please keep it up, it's going good.
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »