FanFiction.Net
for Road to Sakura

8/10/2012 c11 5Tearhart
Sasuke is hilarious in this! Continue please!

P.s. I awwed at the little mention of me in the beginning.
8/10/2012 c11 Anzu-chan Loves Pain
i think he deserved that! GO SAkuRA! please update soon OK!
8/10/2012 c11 14piercephone
Thank you! :) I'll keep reviewing cause this atory is just so awesome. :) :) :)
Oh poor Sasuke... The bruises he must have left that mission with. But at least we know Sakura cares! Update soon!
8/10/2012 c11 4TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
Hahahahaha! Stupid Sasuke! He should know better! :P That's funny! XD
8/10/2012 c11 Shadow Wolf
I loved it please update soon.
8/9/2012 c10 Shadows
Ouch :'( , what Inari said was the cruelest thing he could have said to Sakura. Sasuke was the one to check on her huh... :D I like that. As for your note, I don't really care if Haku is a girl, I don't think it really makes a difference in his way of being. He or SHE is still Haku, just a gentle person inside, but willing to sacrifice even his life to save what's precious to him. I love the way you update fast :) please update soon. I love this story.
8/9/2012 c10 5Tearhart
I like this story, but I find it ironic that they act like this.

Canon, part one:

Naruto: Family dead, orphan Nice and outgoing.

Sasuke: Family dead (had to watch it for three days) cold, but protects and cares for his teammates.

Sakura: great life, but always sulks about being weak.

Road to ninja version:

Sasuke: acts extremely nice for him, and is a good person. Whole family is alive.

Naruto: same personality, except less lonely.

Sakura: parents die when she was four, didn't watch them die still acts worse than Sasuke who watched his family die continuously for 3 days in tsukyomi, as his brother tortured him.

Really Sakura?
8/9/2012 c10 14piercephone
Please make there be SasuSaku! I mean, at first I was like whatev, but you write fluff for them so well. Not too fluffy and not too slow
Update soon!
8/9/2012 c10 Anzu-chan Loves Pain
ASOME! i almost cried at sakura's pain. please update soon :S
8/9/2012 c10 1Garnet Hime
First off, although I've been following this story since you posted it, I must apologize for just now getting around to reviewing your wonderful work! _ I am SO glad that someone has stepped up to the plate to write a fic following the events of Road to Sakura and I must say you have executed it flawlessly and I'm grateful that despite the lack of Naruto fics that pertain to this particular AU, to at least have one of this quality available to read and enjoy is very fortunate. :) I love how the story is progressing (and how frequently you update, yaaaay!) and I am most definitely looking forward to what's to come! Brilliant work!
8/9/2012 c10 4TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
TT So saaad! :'( Waaaah!
8/8/2012 c9 TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno
They are idiots -_- Well...I guess it's natural XD
8/8/2012 c9 14piercephone
Awww! Sakura does care! :) :) :) update soon!
8/8/2012 c9 Shadows
aw, she's warming up to them and she doesn't even know it. Or maybe she does, just scared to love people again and watch them fade away. - Nice chappie, please keep it up :D update this awesome story soon!
8/7/2012 c8 Saya-chan
I love the story but I'd appreciate it more if you'd make the chapters longer.. heheh
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »