for The Spiral of Fate

7/25/2013 c2 7Schwan
Hey. I really like this story, but I don't know any of the stories. They do sound really interesting though. Would you mind PMing me the names of the stories/series. Unless it's part of this story... ;)
8/1/2012 c2 10Vegeta the 3rd
I hate to be a grammar nazi, but as engaging as this story is so far, it has some spelling marks here and there. Like:

Don't lost her again, Gatekeeper (should be lose)
Games-playing on the part of the gods is what landed me here." (Game-playing sounds better)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. But it's interesting to see different summons besides Arturia (Saber) and CuChulainn (Lancer). Not sure about Assassin, though, but maybe Rin's Caster summoned one?

But there's already changes. Like EMIYA being his own Master and most likely going to be a bigger threat to Shirou, and Sakura and Ilya breaking slightly from their screwy canon fates with more defiant and supportive servants. Makes me wish I was familiar with some of these characters from books...

I can tell a lot is happening and a lot more is going to happen in this war. Here's to the next chapter and the many more that follow.

-Vegeta the 3rd
7/28/2012 c2 giodan
a good start but i did't reconise the servant! a litle help?
7/28/2012 c2 Culdoran
Seems pretty good so far. I don't know how how many hits you have gotten so far but I hope its been an encouraging because I personally am very interested in this story and I like your writing style.
7/28/2012 c2 1Menooshuh
Well I tried googling a few of the summoned servants, and yet I still have no idea what series they're from.
7/27/2012 c1 Rybalov