for Epiphany

5/13/2017 c1 RukiYuki
Hahaha ... hakuren
10/23/2014 c1 1Mendygracechan
You know, I've honestly read this before when I was not logged in, and also the story "Would You Rather". I just can't get enough of these drabbles of yours that do not even have the dire need to have a "romantic" scene, just Ichigo and Rukia simply being... Ichigo and Rukia. Classic! I know you're worth the follow.
1/12/2014 c1 2The Clawed Butterfly
Ichigo, you really should learn how to talk to girls.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
4/7/2013 c1 17sweetstrawberrysmiles
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH LOL, that kinda reminds me of Byakuya the way she was just like 'nope, f you, time to die.' Well done! Loved it! Xd
8/6/2012 c1 jessi
Great story, funny!
8/4/2012 c1 3Kristine Eli
Ha you were right I didn't understand a single thing of this story or the other one XP
Your so bubbly btw weirdo you should be like that tho I can imagine your voice in real life XD haha ok I'll go now so you won't kill me :p
8/2/2012 c1 3Queen of Tartarus
OMG so cute! _ you should really consider at least making it a two shot if not at least a short story! So cute! I really enjoyed it! Thank youfor the story!
7/30/2012 c1 zero09q
since when do ichigo talk about people's cheast I though thats kon job hehehe is hat what all guys think about, what happened to having hips and booty? None of the bleach women have thoes they all about boobs it makes me sick, get him Rukia for talking about your chest
7/28/2012 c1 DinieLuvYunho
Only two pennies? Can i have five? w

Haha im waiting for kissing scene in the end bt Ichigo being chased by Sode No Shirayuki are priceless.. well Rukia just being Rukia even she is beautiful hehehe.. Nice masterpiece hun _
7/27/2012 c1 40JustGrace13
Haha :) Very cute!
7/27/2012 c1 Smitha
lolz sooo cute 3
7/27/2012 c1 Fenris Jin
LOL, Really, commenting on her breast size.. after basically telling her how plain looking she was..XD

Funny Ichigo-in-denial one-shot! :)
7/27/2012 c1 100darisu-chan
Oh Ichigo! He should know by now that girls like to be told they're beautiful, he has two sisters! But yeah, I hope Rukia beats his ass until he says she's beautiful xD. Great one-shot, I liked it!
7/27/2012 c1 Guest
That was cute! :)
7/27/2012 c1 1999Cherryblossom
Luv it! Didi you put this in deviantart? If you havent do you mind me helping you to spread this lol story for ichiruki fans?
21 Page 1 2 Next »