for Save me

4/24/2014 c1 2FelicityHeights
Rukia lived in one of Rukongais worst slum districts and I'm sure with all the rats and lice that could have terrorised her at night she would never be scared of a worm.
8/14/2012 c1 13kissonthechic
Hahaha oh my gosh this was cute!

Poor Ichigo! I laughed so hard when he knocked the freaking door down! Gee, that's real sweet of him I suppose. I giggled even harder when he said, "Are you f*cking kidding me!" That was perfect. And wow, "what if some guy came in." Ooookay, just casually tear the door off its hinges and yell at HER about 'some boy coming in' LOL

It'd be adorable if Rukia was actually afraid of bugs, since most girls are (including me).

And pfft, I bet he was disappointed that she wasn't completely naked ;D What a cute and humorous one-shot!
7/31/2012 c1 AmbiguousPsyche
Oh God... I can't... I can't stop laughing XD
7/30/2012 c1 DinieLuvYunho
haha so its just a worm.. so cute though i have expected that there is romantic scenes between that dork couple but yeah they just being IchiRuki so.. **shrugged** i really love this story dear and hope to see the updates soon.. :-)
7/29/2012 c1 40BlackBrightField2007
...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! seriously, the best, the funniest ONE-shot I ever read! xD
7/28/2012 c1 27hunterofcomedy
Not a bad story. Funny to consider if Rukia really did have such fears, then this would be even more hilarious! A little out of character but I still enjoyed it, nice work.
7/27/2012 c1 6curio cherry
Crazy. LOL.

Ichigo n his pervy minded. Rukia n her phobia of worm. Epic!

Very entertaining indeed!
7/27/2012 c1 3narcotic-lullaby
Yessss, the first one, finally!

I really like this one, and your writing's getting better and better :D This was a funny, random piece and it delievered a sense of what their relationship is like without really delving into it. Kind of like a snapshot of the funny side of their relationship :D I love your one shots, keep writing!