for One Last Summer

1/26/2019 c20 Ranger Belle
Hi, there, long time no see! I'm not sure if you remember me, and I don't really expect you to, but I just wanted to say I reread this whole thing today and I still really like your story! It's one I keep coming back to every once in a while, so thank you for putting this work out in to the world for us to all enjoy!
10/18/2014 c19 WellWhatNow
Thank you so much for relying to my P.M!
It meant alot to me
and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/9/2014 c19 Ranger Belle
Freaking hell...
AWESOME!
I love this chapter! BTW, the only thing I could really hear was Lugia's Song this entier chapter. (I may or may not have have gotten upset when Ben was guilty about leaving Summer!)

Oh! Dude, I play the Marimba for pitcussion in Marching Band. Mini pianos on wheels sounds about right. I can officially say I can play various Disney Songs on a piano now :)
9/9/2014 c1 Guest
Love it can't wait until you finish this
*keeps coming back to this bit*
8/23/2014 c1 Guest
Aieee this story is really good i can't wait for the next chapter :D
7/27/2014 c19 5RangerTakara
Great to hear from you again, Ember! But I'm kind of confused on the deal Ben made with World's End about Summer. Could you please explain it?
7/24/2014 c19 1Riafangz
Great chapter again Ember
Yeah they were old stories, I'm better at my writing now, but I might take a shot at writing an old one again however I most likely won't find the files anymore my laptop is forever well... dead. So yeah hopefully though my inkpad notes will be loving! I this k I might try a pokemon again I haven't touched writing in the pokemon fandom for almpst a year. I don't think it woruld hurt
7/24/2014 c19 19Faliara
You know, one point in interaction kind of reminded me of the summary. _

'Score one for Summer Minami.' Wow, Sum, really? xD

I can't help but think that the prophecy has something to do with /her/. Perhaps she's the chosen one this time around? Or maybe there a multiple situations where that prophecy applies and she's still the chosen one?...
7/5/2014 c18 Ranger Belle
First of I am writing this on my phone so I apologize for any mistakes :)

I LOVE the description in this chapter. It shows Summer's obvious knowledge, and sounds good!

Got some serious mojo going on in the chapters end, definetly left me wanting more!
6/10/2014 c18 Faliara
Cliffie... ._.
4/19/2014 c18 1Riafangz
Emberrr hi! Been a while the chapters have been great, I'm thinking of starting the pokemon stories again soon, I don't see why not. I to 17.
3/12/2014 c18 Ranger Belle
Hey, it's ok. Stuff happens and by stuff I mean life! Take as long as ya need, we'll be here when you're ready!
(I'm totally afraid of spiders, too! XD)
12/26/2013 c17 Ranger Belle
MERRY CHRISTMAS! EVEN THOUGH IT IS OVER!
... I don't know where to start. AMAZE-ZING. I love this story so it's like a Christmas gift to me, so thank you Ember! (And Summer, we all have fears, mine being spiders and daddy longlegs)
12/25/2013 c17 RangerTakara
No no no no no NO! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO SUMMER?! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!
Okay, I think I'll end my rant there.
When Summer called herself a worthless useless whatever she thought, my jaw nearly fell through the floor when it dropped to it. How could she think about herself like that?!
Anyways, it's good to hear from you after so long, Ember!
10/22/2013 c7 1LinneaPike
i really like this story :)
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »