FanFiction.Net
for Belonging

2/1/2014 c19 Guest
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read! I feel like I am part of the story. You are an amazing author. Please keep writing!
2/11/2013 c21 Guest
3 Love this. I married Denny in the game...but only because I ALWAYS marry Vaughn. :))) *wink wink* Team Vaughn! (If we're bringing twilight into this)
10/14/2012 c1 5TheEEPGirl
EEP! I just can't stop reading this story over and over again! This story is one of my FAVORITES! EEP!
10/9/2012 c21 MooandCookies16
hey there!
this is a nice chapter! I do hope you continue writing more! :D
9/25/2012 c20 Aw Shucks
Ooh, I knew I shouldn't have given up on this story, and I DIDN'T, so every day I would recheck and aw shucks! At least you wrote something!
9/26/2012 c20 4forevercurious
I'm working on my silver award at the moment C: I know how much time that's taking up XP I love this story and was very happy to read the last few chapters. Update soon!
Eevee
9/22/2012 c15 2candycake313
ohhhhhhhhhhh! (: what happens next?!
9/21/2012 c19 15CAPJHMPAgirl
This story is great! I really enjoy reading it. I love how both Denny and Vaughn are equalized at this point and I haven't even chosen a side like I do in most love triangle fics I read. Keep up the good work!
9/18/2012 c19 WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Oh my god! Dang dang dangy it dangy it dangy it! It's so good! You know...I think Skye should come along and not be in love with her, just try to get the boys' minds clearer. Like, planning a scheme, like saying I would steal your belongings, to everybody at the same time, and then kissing Chelsea! Oh my! So cool!
9/20/2012 c19 35Cotton Candy Mareep
Hello, Willowdove!

I’ve seen this fic of yours pop up quite a few times, and I thought, “Eh, what the heck?” I generally don’t read romance fics, unless it’s just a short oneshot, but I was bored and decided to take a chance with this one.

Just a few things I noticed in the first couple of chapters- In Chapter 1, you wrote, “32 crops had seemed like just the right amount to get her on her feet when she had bought her 4 bags of seeds.” Technically, you should write the number out in words if it begins a sentence, thirty-two in this case. And in Chapter 2, you also wrote, “Chelsea left Chen's shop with only 2 bags of seeds.” I’m pretty sure numbers under ten, with one digit, should be spelled out, though please excuse me if I’m wrong.

Either way, those are just little things. Other than that, your spelling and grammar is pretty good, which makes the story a lot easier to read, haha.

Something about Vaughn laughing hysterically in the second chapter, with the snake, felt a bit out of character. I could see him smirking, maybe, but not really laughing unless he and Chelsea were already very good friends, and he had warmed up to her by now.

We’re really just thrown into the story with no background information, and it does move a bit fast, though that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I just assumed from the start that Chelsea had been living on the island for a while already, and that she had already met Denny and Vaughn previously.

I like both Vaughn and Denny, and for the most part, you write each one really well. Don’t feel pressured to give in to a certain pairing, because either one of them would be a great match for Chelsea.

I loved when Popper stole Vaughn’s hat in the third chapter. That bird is awesome. But weirdly obsessed with Denny, I admit. I also like the story behind Vaughn’s hat, and I thought the girls’ sleepover scene was cute as well. Oh yeah, and the two chapters from Denny and Vaughn’s POVs were a nice added touch, as well as the fact that you incorporated in-game events.

I felt so bad for Sabrina in this last chapter- she’s such a sweet character, I don't like to see her so upset. I really hope that everything works out alright in the end, and that all the characters end up happy- that’s my only wish. haha.

So yeah, the only problems I really have are just small technical stuff, because the storyline is pretty good, and the writing definitely improves as the story continues, in my opinion. Though I do agree with you that Chelsea seems awfully dependent on guys, but like you said, you can work on that.

I apologize for my super lengthy review, haha. Good job on taking the time to write this story!

-Cotton Candy Mareep
9/19/2012 c19 MooandCookies16
Keep on writing! :D :D i really like that Denny and Vaughn both have feelings for Chelsea :D and I really like the idea of having non damsel in distress heroines (: (:

P.S : Maybe Sabrina should be with Mark? im just saying... (:
9/19/2012 c1 MooandCookies16
hi there!
nice story! (: (: keep on writing! :D :D
9/18/2012 c19 2candycake313
NOOO WRITE MORE!1 I LOVE THIS, but god i HATE sabrina! she looks like shes five! a cowboy can't marry a five year old!
9/17/2012 c14 candycake313
omg cliff hanger! vaughn is the bestest bachelor ever! other than chase in animal parade
9/17/2012 c8 candycake313
i love this! keep writing!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »