for The Miracle

2/22 c10 Connie
Wow happiness great story enjoyed reading it well done
5/22/2017 c4 Guest
Shitty story. Ugh not worth the read guys
7/29/2014 c10 20Adelled
Hmm. For a minute I though Scully's mood swing came from being pregnant .
3/9/2014 c1 pangaeus
I like this
12/29/2013 c6 Guest
Cute story! I just wish Mulder could have been the father. I find it hard to believe that Sculley would have taken up with someone so soon after Mulder. Sculley was the ultimate Ice Queen with thick walls around her. At least they I ended up together.
3/5/2013 c10 dominicqueShizuma
Awww cuteness! I'm a sucker for mother/daughter relationships :) and even better when Scully has the miracle she would have with Emily
Thanks for sharing!
2/22/2013 c10 neddiexf
Like this little twist in this universe. Always did like to see stories like this. Very well done my dear. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
10/30/2012 c10 4Naiomi Itsuko
This was wonderful. I enjoyed how you portrayed the characters! Also, your style of writing is simply breathtaking. I really enjoyed this story. (:
10/19/2012 c10 15Shoshanna33
That was a nice little story :) I enjoyed it very much. Good job!
10/18/2012 c10 Gillyfan
Perfect! But...I can't help but want more!
10/18/2012 c10 Agent Lizzie
Awwww... Really nice chapter. :)
10/18/2012 c10 41ladybugsmomma
They deserved this happy ending and so much more. It's too bad that they never really got that on the show or in the movies. I'm glad they did here though and there is always fanfiction. Thanks for a really awesome story!
10/18/2012 c10 NewfieLady
very nice ending to a very nice story
10/18/2012 c10 8Wildwood Rose
i just read all 10 chapters. Yes i loved the ending
10/18/2012 c4 Wildwood Rose
No its not Mulders child...? But how could anyond cheat on Scully. Yay that she wants him in her life and Sams
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »