for The Miracle

10/18/2012 c1 8Wildwood Rose
I know that I am propbaby months behind when you first uploaded this, but i love it already. Please just let it be Mulders baby, no strings attached
9/10/2012 c9 Lindsay
Another great story, even if it takes a year (or more!) to finish this I will keep waiting and reading! You have a terrific way with words and a great understanding of the characters - keep up the good work!
9/9/2012 c9 Ciza
It really likes me your story! I want to know what's next for them! :D Update soon please :D
9/2/2012 c9 10poeticandvaguelysweet
Mulder to the rescue. :)
Paul is an ass but he's a caring ass. Most men (and sometimes women if they're on the other side of it) won't give in no matter what they're told or the history of their partner. I'm so glad Paul let Scully keep Sam. Although it would be an interesting fight if he didnt.
9/2/2012 c9 NewfieLady
Cant wait till the next chapter - you have made our wait worthwhile - thank you
9/1/2012 c9 41ladybugsmomma
So he knows the truth. I'm glad he decided to leave them alone. I hope this has a happy ending. Can't wait for more!
9/1/2012 c9 Gillyfan
Oh a surprising u-turn from Paul! Can't wait for the next update!
8/15/2012 c8 Gillyfan
Poor Scully, please don't let her lose her little girl!
8/15/2012 c8 10poeticandvaguelysweet
:( poor Scully. Custody cases are the worst.
8/14/2012 c8 Agent Lizzie
Oh, poor Scully. ;''( But at least she has Mulder. And I put her child will prefer stay with her.
8/14/2012 c8 41ladybugsmomma
I'm kinda hoping that Mulder actually turns out to be Sam's dad. That's just me though. Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
8/14/2012 c8 NewfieLady
keep up the amazing job your doing - i love it
8/11/2012 c7 ladybugsmomma
I totally loved this chapter! I hope they can be together anyway they try! Can't wait for more!
8/11/2012 c7 61andreakayy
I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens with the two of them keeping secrets. Scully could always tell Paul that she's moving back to the east to be near her mom! Can't wait for more :)
8/11/2012 c7 Gillyfan
Oh - just as we thought their lives would get simple, this happens! I hope they realise their error soon!
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »