for We Are Misomaniacs Frerard

9/30/2012 c8 Frerard5ever
ASDFGHJHGFDS CLIFFHANGERRR
9/26/2012 c8 mychembubbles
Holy shit update NOW this is amazyballs asdfghjkl
9/21/2012 c8 Chemical Bride
This is so dark and the story line is so perfect, it makes me want more, please update soon
9/21/2012 c8 2Gasoline Diamond
OMIGEE! what will Gerard DO?! He doesn't hurt Frankie RIIIIGGGHHTT?! He better not, I mean come on this poor kid! Great story, pleeeeeeeease update the next chapter SOOOOOOONN!
9/21/2012 c8 3I Wanna Run With You
Ok, I love it. This is most likely the most well written Frerard on this website. -claps- Bravo :)
9/3/2012 c1 Kiva
Eva, if you're going to block me on Facebook you should at least give me credit for writing this story. I wrote most of it and I guess I'm not writing it anymore?
9/3/2012 c7 Sophie
Please write more :3
9/1/2012 c7 TheDeadLayWaiting
Wow! This story is amazing so far. It's one of the most descriptive and emotional ones I've ever read. Can't wait for the next update :)
8/30/2012 c7 PlasmaAdrenaline
Update please ?;-;
8/28/2012 c7 2TheLastLineOfDefence
I think this is my favourite Frerard yet, I can really relate to the feeling of safety Gerard give shim, the relief he feels at his touch, you convey the fact that they are both seriously broken without being overly dramatic. The story is clearly from the perspective of someone who is mentally disturbed without being unreckognisable as human emotions. I think everyone can find something in this story they relate to,
this truly is a great piece of writing.
8/22/2012 c1 Roxie
omfg, I really do like this:D apart from Gerard's dark side...
8/21/2012 c7 mychembubbles
OMG I love this so much, your writing is AMAZING3 I want more ;D
8/6/2012 c5 2MV ILY
omg... update now! I MEAN IT UPDATE I'M ENGROSSED I NEED TO READ MORE!
8/4/2012 c1 Celia
This possibly one of the best fucking fanfics I've ever read.
8/3/2012 c5 4231dog