FanFiction.Net
for Amongst Summons and Contracts

6/18/2018 c5 2DannyPhantom619
Aww...I wanted to see her become a cute and Kuudere Maid.

Though I wonder if she will gain any type of ability from the water Goddess. As training will only get her so far compared to a Demon if Chala wants someone to go toe to toe with Sebastian in guarding Ciel.
5/26/2018 c5 5geekycutecupcake
I like your character and look forward to reading about the changes she'll make.
4/17/2018 c5 7PenArt
I like SI fic :D and this one is so great! Sebastian is scary and a tyrant, poor girl lol
5/16/2017 c5 5Konohamaya Uzumaki
Nice story. I think this is the first time i've read Sebastian in a story where he wasn't made to look completely perfect. So good job your story is more realistic this way!
9/18/2016 c5 Seere Klein
I kinda think if she becomes completely submerged in water she might have some divine powers in her and it might awaken. But she may never revert back to human or something. Anyway i hate sebastian here I thought he treats women a bit lighter than men..
6/8/2016 c5 3kalmaegi
I wonder if it's the opium den dealer dude? Another mistaken case of identity? Hmmm...oh dear, she'll be in a load of pain from the Demon Butler since she didn't stay put. Heh, speaking of her accent, I wonder if she'll get along with useless pyromaniac chef? On second thought, she'll probably be friends with Finn and Mey-rin than that guy.

I'm not surprised she ran for the hills. Sebastian IS a demon afterall. Shiny exterior or no. And since she isn't Ciel, he doesn't need to hold back from baring his teeth. *shivers*

(I wonder if it's because I read the manga first without touching the anime that I don't really see Sebastian that way. Objectively, I can see why they'll be attracted to him. Having OnoD's voice also doesn't hurt. Still I keep remembering how Ciel and Sebastian piss each other off not to mention the whole 'Akuma de, shitsuji desu kara' thing. Besides, I find Vincent more attractive.)
10/3/2015 c5 dlt-acct-pls
i like this. please continue
2/11/2015 c4 1S-Lioness
Poor Paige, but I still think there was another reason for being choosen. People drawn a lot
Anyways I hope you update soon
7/20/2014 c4 csd14ll
I love this! I like how it not so generic! It looks awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! CX
11/1/2012 c2 7Paxloria
Interesting, but it needs more chapters.