FanFiction.Net
for The Ginger in the Kitchen

8/7/2012 c1 11Blazing Glory
I love your story! One problem, no way in HELL would Darren Young of all people be that disgusted about the mess on the cabinets. The way he prances around with that star shaped bull's eye on his ass, he and Percy Watson have probably done a lot worse. And if you even think about writing that, I *will* have Taker summon Kane and bind him! ;)

Seriously, great story. I love dominant, strong Wade and yeah, Slater just screams slut. And it's not the hair, although that really doesn't help.
8/6/2012 c1 takers dark lover
Good one loved the last part about Darren.
8/2/2012 c1 29LittleMissHardCorre
Heath. Getting fucked. By Wade. In a kitchen. What more could anyone ask for? Hehe, I loved this, it was good to read, and what can I say, it's one of my favourite pairings. Nice work :)
7/30/2012 c1 19Failed to De-anon
Lol'ing at the end. Heath & Wade together was just so hot. Love the way you write their banter and snark.
7/30/2012 c1 6Esha Napoleon
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
7/30/2012 c1 53JadeRose1
Ok hot till the last line...Ewwww
7/30/2012 c1 23Simply-Cath
Yay, another Wade x Heath!

You do such a great job with this pairing. They snark at each other so wonderfully, but there's still that hint of sweetness that shines through. You can tell they care about each other... in their own way, of course. There's such snark and sarcasm between them, but you can tell they wouldn't have it any other way.

Your writing style is so beautifully descriptive. You paint such a great picture of the sunlight coming in and even something as simple as Heath standing in the kitchen. It gives a great insight into Wade's thought processes.

Awesome, fantastic fic!