for Rise of the Elements Part II: Return of the Avatars

2/25/2019 c37 5Nick terakidan
Oh god why!? Please fix this!
6/23/2017 c33 BioShockBrony
3 Years... F***ING FINISH IT!
4/21/2015 c33 tjblalack
when are you gonna update
11/8/2014 c33 1TP Brony 149
Awesome story so far.
7/30/2014 c33 Mythologies123
Hi,WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING?
4/29/2014 c33 1The Chaos Epitome
I hope this doesn't end up being one of those "we won't finish this, keep people guessing" like smbz did. This has truly been a wonderful storyline throughout the entire series. I will say there were moments I could not bring myself to agree with, but barely. I have stuck with this until this beautiful end, and intend to do so with more books to come. Unlike myself, and many other 'fic writers, to be honest, you truly show and use a talent for writing. This series may damn well be the best I've ever read on FanFiction. Don't die on us. Wishing you good luck for many 'fics to come.
3/18/2014 c33 Lunaih
This series has been quite thrilling to read, honestly, and hope that my former employer (Princess Luna, as I was part of one of the former Night Gaurds) is in good health and remains that way.
To Frostbreaker:
Continue to do what you're doing. I can say honestly that your creations have inspired many to do their own work.
3/12/2014 c33 3ShadowBurner
I half expected a Sword Dancer from Tales of Symphonia for a sec there. [Finally got the game last week, so we have 10 years of WANT to unload on it.] One-winged angel trope much Death? It's SO nice to see him squirm a bit, but then, he will never compare to the great HADES, now will he? [Oh we changed our name again, its GigaBatz now.]
3/12/2014 c33 3Omnicidaly Insane
Well, shit man. XD I asked for three months, and you give me three days. Bravo good sir, bravo. When the next chapter comes out, I want it to be made into a video, and then I want a gif of Death getting the shit beaten out of him that loops infinitely. All so I can grab some popcorn and enjoy. A song choice of mine for after the fight would be Sweet Victory by David Glen Eisley. Don't know it? Check it out and cheers for the next chapter.
3/1/2014 c33 panzerhunde
Okay this is without doubt the best mlp fanfic I have ever read. keep up the good work . I await you next update.
2/25/2014 c33 Lunaih
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I NEED TO READ MORE! This can't be the end of the line... It's too addicting..
2/19/2014 c33 brony325
oh, this is gonna hurt
2/18/2014 c33 150chipmunkfanantic
and so the final fight . this guy just doesn't know when to quit does he ? Frostbreaker crush him good and scatter his bones across ALL of Equestria , as for the rest of you this will be a war to remember through the ages . 'may the Force be with you'- Obiwan Kenobi ,'IT'S MORPHIN TIME' Jason Scott Original Red Ranger . 'You just don't know when to Quit do you' Captain Seville USS Enterprise D . Dark Flight all of you take this Death thing out scatter his bones across Equestria and let his soul be sent back to the elemental Plane and then Life should go back to normal
2/17/2014 c32 3ShadowBurner
Nice! That bastard won't escape this time! [Sorry we haven't been reviewing the last few chapters, we got caught up with watching Kill la Kill. That shit is CRAZY. ...Y'know, now that I think about it, what if one of Death's "Avatar" abilities is to "Decay" magic that isn't his?]
2/17/2014 c32 Guest