for Rebirth

1/4 c1 hc94436
When is going to be chapter 2 Love this story so far?
2/28/2021 c1 86KristinalUzumakiPrime23
is there going to be a chapter 2?
5/18/2019 c1 fluttershywinde
good concept pity no further chapters
10/18/2018 c1 Guest
I died laughing reading this and I died crying
7/25/2018 c1 haleyham92
i love when is the next chapter!?
1/2/2018 c1 Samantha
Please continue
12/12/2017 c1 DazzlingBunnyPrincess0910
i Love this story I hope you continue it.
1/14/2017 c1 156EvaShinobiKaiserKnight
Hoping for an update soon. Love it so far adding to favorites and follows. Though can you cut back on humor and save it for the babies birth? Also can you make a new teammate for Team 7 that wont have to be cannon fodder but can play a majore role in the future. Anyway thanks and hope for an update soon.
1/31/2014 c1 SapphireSoul
I LOVE IT! It was so hilarious. Please continue and add more humor for the chunin exams and when the sand siblings arrive! Have Orochimaru call Kakashi a noob so Kakashi will kick his ass it would be so funny.
8/26/2013 c1 Guest
...To much random cussing and how does anything in this story have to do with Adventure/Hurt/Comfort most of it's humor?
1/19/2013 c1 25dnofsunshine
And yet another reason to review!
...But I don't know what to say. Uh... okay, that was hilarious. You, my fellow fanfic writer, have a very frikin' awesome sense of humor.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
12/15/2012 c1 3The Golden Author
AWSOME!
12/10/2012 c1 19MarchingPatriot93
Oh dear, this is absolutely hysterical! Not only that, but the information invoked by both Minato and Kurama in how to 'save' Naruto, revive Kushina and switch Kurama's host from Naruto to Sakura is purely genius. I don't think I could stress enough how much I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and there is probably no way that twenty-six letters merged into structured sentences could express my feelings on this.

Very well done indeed!