for Until The Wind Changes

4/27/2020 c5 Guest
I just stumbled upon your story and must say I love it and am curious about more. I am so sorry to see this has been unresolved for 7 years... please do continue!
1/26/2019 c5 Anna
Oh, I wish you had continued it! I would've loved to see how this continued...amazing writing talent!
12/28/2018 c4 Guest
You have me intrigued - please keep going.
8/19/2018 c5 Terra Rini
You just can't end there! Please keep writing this! Such a great cross-over...one I daresay should've been an obvious inclusion in J.K. Rowling's writings if she'd had access to licenses!
8/17/2018 c5 TheLittleCatmole
Is there a chance that you’ll continue this story?
7/29/2017 c5 Neville7472
This is a good story so far. Why have you not continued it? I really would like to read more.
2/23/2017 c5 Guest
I just wanted to tell you that your story is amazing! I hope that one day you will decide to go back to it and finish this.
7/27/2016 c5 James Birdsong
Good story surely
6/14/2015 c5 15Saissa
I hope things will make sense soon - whenever we get the next chapter. It's been 2 years since the last update!
3/23/2015 c5 9StoryMing
BERT, a WIZARD?
9/30/2014 c1 Archdruid89
I can see that you haven't updated this in over a year.
4/28/2014 c5 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
4/4/2014 c5 1Dagmar Beck
Well done you have crossed these stories beautifully. I look forward to the next installment. DB
3/12/2014 c5 Archdruid89
If Mary was sorted in Gryffindor, what is the length, wood, and core of her wand? And what is her patronus if she even has one?
And if Bert is a Hufflepuff, what is the length, wood, and core of his wand? And what is his patronus as well?
12/24/2013 c5 38Womenreligiousfan