FanFiction.Net
for A Gryffindor Augurey

8/7/2012 c5 lavalampniffler
Sexy!
8/4/2012 c5 2lifelane
Thank goodness Ron woke up! haha
8/1/2012 c5 kels
sweet funny story
8/1/2012 c5 Romione4ever
I pray from time to time for a sign that BlackHawk13 is alive. I don't care if he'll never write anything again. Just that he's alive. But I know that the reality indicates that something bad happened to him.

8/1/2012 c5 Meels
This story was lovely! Very well written and the ending was perfect, I was so sure Hermione would obligate Ron and the ending was sweet:-) I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I pray that he turns up safe and sound xx
8/1/2012 c3 JK Rowling
This fic is pretty effing creepy. Sometimes people write the ickiest stuff and then try to add in "Oh it was a spell" to some how make it okay.
8/1/2012 c5 HeRonLove
That was a great fic the first time I read it and it was even better the second time around. I am so happ that you posted it here for every one to see.

I wish BlackHawk13 would come back too. I love his fic Mirror Mirror and would love for him to finish it. If you hear from him tell him that he is sorely missed on this site.

Crystal
8/1/2012 c5 20CocoRocks
I read this whole story last night but I was too tired to review. I must say that I really liked it and it was very well written.
23 « Prev Page 1 2