for Specialis Res

7/7/2020 c38 14Lover of Reid
Nice quick ceremony. Everyone at SHIELD really is one big family. I love how Clint and Natasha immediately got Erik to talk about how he and Jasper got together. I'm glad that Erik has someone new in his live to love. I can't wait to see what happens next.
7/7/2020 c37 Lover of Reid
I love Phil's surprise for Clint. Its really cute how everyone quickly turns their attention to Tasha. And it looks like Erik and Jasper are getting closer. I have to say that I like how you are having Jasper be a good guy (especially with how he ends up in the movies).
2/17/2018 c4 Darkside-Saturn
I'm starting to like the fic but you keep messing up "you're" with "your" in some sentences. I'm hoping it will get better when I continue reading.
5/30/2017 c8 A1c2e31
DONT READ UNLESS (like me) YOU READ VERITAS FIRST!
Philip Coulson how could you? I know I would be able to forgive physical intamicy. But emotional? You are taking him on a date! I don't see you for months at a time and her you are taking an agent out on a date. I gave up my trip to Mexico. How could you do this to me? To us?

Rant over. I don't know why I wrote that from Lizs point of view but it happened. As much as I LOVE these two together I hate cheaters more. Don't get me wrong. I'm going to continue reading this but I'll being pretending I don't know about Liz.
1/13/2016 c36 Lover of Reid
That was great, and oh so sweet. Clint probably just made Phil's year by giving him a signed Captain America trading card. I can't wait to see what Phil's last gift is to Clint.
10/6/2015 c35 Lover of Reid
That was great. Its sad that everyone is either busy or already has plans and can't celebrate Christmas with Phil and Clint. My favorite part was when Clint tossed the pillow a Phil after he informed him that he didn't get the food at the store. I have a feeling that Phil has something really special planned for Clint.
9/30/2015 c34 Lover of Reid
That was great. I like how Fury was caught off guard when Phil called Tasha his Goddaughter. If possible, I think that he could become a softy when it comes to her. He took the news of Phil wishing to step down from second in command rather well. When Fury mentioned that he had dealt with his share of handful people, I have a feeling he was referring to having to deal with Clint and Natasha so much. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/29/2015 c33 Lover of Reid
That was great. Phil seemed to take the statistics rather well. And at least he got Clint to realize that he would never leave him like other people had done in his life. Clint would also have to know that Natasha would never leave him either. But my favorite part is that Phil was humming the Captain America theme song while trying to get Tasha back to sleep.
9/25/2015 c32 Lover of Reid
That was great. I love how Phil was worried about how Natasha was holding Tasha, and when he tried to touch her she threatened to punch him. I'm glad that Dr. Michaels was able to patch Clint up with what happened after the delivery. And now we start dealing with all the fun stuff of Iron Man 2.
9/24/2015 c31 Lover of Reid
That was great. So exciting that Tasha is finally here. I feel bad for Phil in fearing for Clint and the baby when Natasha told him that he had been moved to the OR. I hope that Clint is okay with whatever has happened to him, and that Tasha is healthy too.
9/23/2015 c30 Lover of Reid
That was great. I like how instead of yelling out Natasha's name Clint texted her. At least Clint has her there to help him while Phil is on his way back. I also like how Clint worried that Phil had a gun to the pilot's head since he would be there in four and a half hours. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/22/2015 c29 Lover of Reid
That was great. The part where Pepper tells Phil to come with her for their interview was always my favorite part in the movie, along with Pepper questioning what the device was that Phil puts on the door to "unlock" it. I also love how Phil called Fury to get him involved in what had happened so that Fury could deal with the fun part.
9/18/2015 c28 Lover of Reid
That was great. I can just picture Clint frowning up at Natasha from the couch after she talks about his mood to Dr. Michaels. I can also picture Natasha and Eric working together to take care of Clint. I agree with Phil in that the baby will probably have Clint's bad timing and want to come early. I can't wait to see what happens next.
9/18/2015 c27 Lover of Reid
That was great. I like the idea of seeing Phil's point of view of everything that happens with Tony Stark during Iron Man. I also like the deal that Phil made with Fury for making him go to Malibu during this current stage of Clint's pregnancy.
9/17/2015 c26 Lover of Reid
That was great. I like how Clint and Natasha have become close friends with Eric. I also like how Clint made sure that there weren't any weapons within Phil's reach when he introduced him to Eric. Jasper seems like a really cool and funny person, especially since he wanted to hear everything on how Clint and Phil got together. I can't wait to see what happens next.
247 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »